The mare I ride, Ginger

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_minihorses4ever_

Reaction score
I decided to take pictues of her yesterday to share. She is a National Show Horse (arab/saddlebred), 15.2 hands. I ride her english, but no jumpping since she has a deformed foot. It doesnt stop her from doing anything else, but jumping (just to tell you, that she isn't in pain.). I call it a "duck" foot because it has to normal shape of a hoof, but on the front, it has two dips, to form a "duck" or "dinosaur" foot. I tried to get pictures of it, but they didnt turn out. Farrier has never seen anything like her, says she is one of a kind
wink.gif
. She got donated to my barn, since her breeder shows hunter/jumper, and wouldn't be able to show her. Pretty nice horse for free, eh?
biggrin.gif
She is a very sweet, but stubborn mare. Just like me, I guess thats why I love
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif
. Anyway, enough chatting, now to the pics!

Here is her being simply gorgeous! This picture shows the arab in her!
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

Image07000.jpg

Here is her eating. She has to bend her leg to eat the grass hehe. The leg that is bent, has the "duck" foot that you ccan sort of see.

Image071.jpg

And here is a sort of confo shot lol

image065002.jpg

Enjoy!
saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
She is very pretty!

I know you ride english, but I wish you rode Saddleseat. I have a fascination with it.

FizzCrownPt.jpg
Very nice horse you have. Here is a picture of one of our gaited Saddlebreds. We also have some 5 Arabians. I LOVE the National Show Horse, I think its a great cross. I grew up riding "saddleseat" and still do when I ride, but that isn't too often since I now have a bad back. Corinne

Latest posts

Back