The Little Book of Horse Poop

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlatCreekFarm

Reaction score
One of our favorite topics
default_biggrin.png
I thought this was a cute gift idea (if any of you are still shopping like I am
default_wacko.png
)... for your horse/donkey owner friends.

The Little Book of Horse Poop by Becki BellSo useful, so interesting, so misunderstood. Only a true horseperson can appreciate the lowly manure pile. This collection of trivia, tips and tributes will teach you everything you had no idea you ever wanted to know about your horse's manure. - Hardcover 5" x 5", 91 pages

"The carriage horses employed for the wedding of Prince Charles & Lady Diana were fed pastel colored dyes so their manure would match the wedding's color scheme."
You can find it at the link below ~ just scroll down on the "books" page. I love this company (hoofprints), but possibly is available from Amazon too ~ I didn't check.

POOP book

WOW~~ that site sure has some differant books. I think I may of found the perfect bridal shower gift, I have one coming up in January..the book called DUMP HIM~~ MARRY THE HORSE
default_biggrin.png
default_yes.gif
. Now that poop book, dont quit know what to say. Can you imagine dying the poop to match at Prince Charles wedding :DOH!
default_new_shocked.gif
oh well...... Ce

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back