THE LB LAST CHANCE AUCTION HAS BEEN SOLD!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mona

Reaction score
The LB Last Chance Auction has been sold. New ownership is expected to commence October 1, 2008. New owner will be announced at that time.

We ask that ALL accounts, no matter how much you have oweing on it, and whether or not you were sent an invoice, be PAID IN FULL immediately. Please login to your account to view status and make payment if there is any balance oweing.

I want to take this time to thank you all for the many years of participation on the auction, and without all of you, it never would have been possible.

Can you tell us if it will continue to be operating in its current format as a Mini related auction, or any information?

Yes, Freeland, it sure will, and there will be no need for everyone to re-register.
default_aktion033.gif
It is sold "as-is" with everything in place just as it is now.

I can't remember how it worked when I registered, or even if I'm still registered (?). Is there any personal financial information (credit card numbers / bank account information) that will be changing hands?

Leeana, I will make the new owner's name public when all is finallized. Jill, no, we NEVER ask for bank accounts/credi card numbers when registering or at any tim. That is not at all a requirement of the LB Last Chance Auction.

Latest posts

Back