The latest with Image....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

New_Image

He loves to take a walk to the neibors, he knows where he is going now and gets excited when we head down the drive way. Princess Molly never goes out into the pasture so he doesnt get to run much and really ejnoys the walk over there and a romp in the areana with all the fun toys while Molly works off her big belly
yes.gif

Im faster then you mom!

f2c9bcbb.jpg

Wheeeee!

Imagerun.jpg

Comming in for a landing!

74164f07.jpg

What have we here?

Image.jpg

Now what do I want to do? Hey.. those other horses are talking to me!

Image9weeks1day.jpg

Look mom, Imma barrel horse too!

Imagebarrel.jpg

Guess I'll take one last run.

Imagearena.jpg

Snack break, these look like yummy weeds to me!

Imagefront.jpg

Last edited:
OMG that is too cute!! But I with all the talk of breeding him I was expecting a "big" boy LOL What a little cutie!!

He's looking awesome Nic! You're going to have a lot of fun keeping weight on that boy too once he's a weaner cause if you think he's leggy now, just wait until he's so gangly as a yearling you are going to be tearing your hair out! That's the T B in him kid so not to worry.

Hey speaking of worry......quit worrying about Molly's belly will ya? You're driving me nuts with that one. Molly always looks fabulous and believe me, popping out kids does a thing to a woman's figure! We all aren't built like you my dear TREE!
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
(((( ))))

Aww too cute!
wub.gif
I always love seeing you pictures, Image is getting so big and muscular!!

Latest posts

Back