The last one-updated w/PHOTOS pg3

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry about the loss of your beautiful little filly

the heartbreak that goes with the happiness of breeding is just so much to bear sometimes (((HUGS)))

you certainly went above and beyond with all you could do to save her..

prayers for your mares full recovery

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Heather I am so sad to read this. So sorry for the loss of the special little filly, I will continue my prayers for the mare. Big hugs to you, call or text me if you want to talk.

I am so sorry you lost your filly after doing everything you could. Unfortunately another example of why breeding minis is not for the faint of heart. Continued prayers for your mare and hugs to you.

Thanks everyone. I am so sick to my stomach on this.filly.i feel horrible likr i shouldve done more but i know you csn only do so much. I am taking pretty hard,this filly meant so much to me even before she was born

Please do not even think you are responsible, or could have done something more. You did all you can, and brought that little one to the ground. For whatever reason, it was just not to be. I'm very sorry for the loss of this special filly, but you did so much for her and more than so many would have even tried to do.

Sending {{{{{HUGS}}}}} to you, and prayers that momma recovers quickly. Again, be assured in your heart that you did what was possible, and then some.

We suffer losses in breeding, it's a hard road sometimes, but there is always something ahead of us that keeps us going. Sending prayers that your future holds bright successes.
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Oh no!! I'm so very sorry, she was such a beautiful little girl. Please know that you did all that you could to save her, no-one could have done more. Sending prayers that your mare makes a full recovery, bless her she must be grieving too.

((((HUGS))))

I am so sorry to be reading that you lost your little girl. My heart just breaks for you and I can not imagine how you feel. Just know that you did everything you could to help her but sometimes God has a different plan for these little Angels.........I will pray for your mare to continue to improve and get back to good health.

I am so sorry for your loss, you did everything you could for her.

Im so sorry to hear about your little filly...it sounds like you did all you possibly could have done and then some. Im sure your hurting but there was nothing you could do..these things happen. I hope your mare is doing better.

Latest posts

Back