The Julep Cup was a Great!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniequine

Reaction score
The Julep cup was great. There were LOTS

of very nice horses and tough competition.

I even got the chance to talk to Erica, a very nice person!

The Kentucky Horse Park is so beautiful.
default_yes.gif
:

Semi got a First under the World Judge, YEA! in her halter class.

but..... We decided to put her little 29" self in Liberty...

I didn't have any music.. so we looked all through some

borrowed cd's and decided on Low Rider.... hehehe

OMG, it will probably never happen again... but she cut loose

with her tail up, huge trot all over the arena and just

brought goose bumps!!!
default_smile.png
)

She got all three firsts. It was AMAZING! and Exciting!

~Sandy not the best picture..

DSC_0938small.jpg

Semi-fletchr2006edit.jpg

Congrats Sandy! She is just beautiful!!!! Can't wait to see you two at Regionals!

Wow! A BIG congratulations for your little girl! Any win at Julep Cup is something to be proud of, but to win in both halter AND liberty is FANTASTIC! Then again, so is Semi, so I guess I'm not surprised. :aktion033:

Congrats Sandy, although I didnt' get to see Semi in liberty I sure could get a great visual when you told me about her.

It was a huge show, I think in the neighborhood of 250 horses, the classes were amazing and full. We had a pretty good show so can't complain to much. Just looking toward Eastern Championships now. See you there.

Karen

Woohoo!!!!!!!! Sandy!!!!!!!! HUGE Congratulations on those wins!!!! That is so cool, too, that the liberty thing was sort of spur of the moment! Too cool!!!!

[SIZE=36pt]Go Sandy, Go Semi!!![/SIZE]
cheerleading1.gif
cheerleading2.gif
cheerleading1.gif
cheerleading2.gif
cheerleading1.gif

Semi is awesome! Can't wait to see her at Nationals, if she will be there...I am sure you are thinking about it!

That horse is to beautiful for its own good!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Thank you for sharing, i just cannot seem to get enough of Semi :new_shocked:

Thanks
default_smile.png
)

Peas is doing a GREAT job with her :bgrin

Prince, w/ Lee Crutchfield won all three Supreme's :aktion033: :aktion033:

The show was a LOT of fun. I did manage to get lots of 'funny' pictures..

although I did miss out on two good opportunities......

Mike (Alliance) 's horse peeing in his class.... LOL

and

Jonathan Whitt with this loonnngg grey wig under his driving hat....

Dang! never have the camera when I need it!!!

~Sandy

CONGRATULATIONS KAREN! :aktion033: There is nothing I love more than a beautiful horse, who can also take your breath away in Liberty! That is amazing in an under 30" horse.......WAY TO GO!

Hi All,

I think Prince gets the award for pee'ing in his class :new_shocked: - don't want to lay that one on Mike H!

And I think it was in the Supreme line-up also - poor Lee, sure he was mortified :no:

Stac

:aktion033: :aktion033: Breathtaking Horse...it sure sounds like you had a great day !! Couple of ??'s from a non show person.. The Julep ?? really sounds like a big show would that be, except for the World, the crem d'la crem of the mini shows ? Also in Liberty I know you are not allowed to touch your horse but do they ( w/your fingers crossed ) just go out and trot, canter, buck or whatever and sort of feed off the crowd and music on their own...or....do people actually choreograph their horses routines? Thanks...Heidi

Just the thought of my little knuckle heads....they'd just stand there or follow me to the gate and wait for me to return.
default_bye-sad.gif
:
default_bye-sad.gif
:

Congratulations Sandy! Awesome wins for your girl, she is abasolutely gorgeous. See you at World! :saludando:

Jan

Latest posts

Back