The Importance Of Selling To Our Youth (UPDATE bottom of Page 2)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What Marty said! Is one of the little 'cowponies' Little Johnny Reb himself??

Margo

Oh yes Margo...whn Camille bought Little Johnny Reb, she renamed him "Chance", and he is the fat little red roan in the photos. He has been a great source of joy and fun for Camille and her younger sister when they were young, and now at nearly 17 years of age, he has been handed down to Camiile's twin boys. They are 3, turning 4 this year, but in the pic of them with their Dad, that was last summer, and they were 3 years old...quite the "little" cowboys!

I LOVE those photos! Such a wonderful story to be a part of. Most of the time we never know how we touch someones life, Mona you can be proud of this that`s for sure!

Thanks Debby. I'm not proud of me...I am happy I am a part of it, but I am SOOOO proud of this young lady, her love and devotion to her little horse, and especially proud of "Chance" for adding so much to all their lives, and taking great care of his people. It really, REALLY warms my heart.
default_wub.png

WOW! What a beautiful and inspiring story. I just love those photos, and Mona I love your little Chance. What a special, special horse. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful update!!

Mona this is a great reminder of how horses can change a young life. We taught a 4H program for many years and still do one or two special sessions a year. My former students, some nearing 30 now, still remember those days and keep in touch.

You helped shape this young lady's life and now those of her children.

It is a tribute to you and your horse breeding. Nice job!

That is a totally awesome story!

I had a beautiful dappled silver black gelding that I sold to a girl with her parents permission and she sent me letters and pictures of her and her younger sister achievements with this gelding. Loved getting them.

I think one of those pictures should be in a mini calendar! Someone needs to get a "What are Minis good for" calendar going with pictures of all the jobs minis can do and I think we have found the first picture!

His Mom actually made up a calenadar for this year that she was selling, called Ranch Boys or Ranch Kids or something, all a bunch of photos of the little ones, not only on the horses, but just a little of everything. Camille's Mom told Chris to stop in where she works this week when we go by there on the way to Fort Frances, and she would have a calendar for us, so I am hoping it is that one, because it is so cute! (I saw it on her web site) But YES, that really would make an awesome picture for a Mini calendar!

Latest posts

Back