THE HUNT IS OVER!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

valshingle

Reaction score
I am very happy to announce that my search for our next big driving horse is over! My trainer and I have searched for almost two years now and I am thrilled to announce that Buckeye WCF Image Of Fame has joined the Peakview family. Image, as we are calling him, is an ASPC/AMHR 2010 chestnut pinto colt. He should reach a mature height of 37-38" and is Foundation Certified and Futurity nominated. He is sired by AMHA/AMHR/ASPC National Top Ten Buckeye WCF Paposa Mirror Image who is 100% Arenosa and out of my most favorite mare Buckeye WCF Cat-A-Lena, a daughter of Georgetown's Tom Cat.

I don't have photos yet, because he just arrived, but he has the most extreme movement imaginable. He trots level, even when he's just slowly moving along. And he's pretty with great color, tiny ears, long, thin neck, big hip and wonderful shoulder layback. I am so happy. Getitia, you are a wonderful breeder and were so awesome to show us around your wonderful farm. My trainer and I drove 17 hours each way and Image is worth every minute of that trip.

I had been looking at AMHA, AMHR, and ASPC horses and Image is everything I wanted. I had gotten so used to my trainer saying 'no' to every video I sent him that I was starting to think I would never find a horse. But he saw Image's video and said "Amazing! He's a definite yes!"

Image is just 3 1/2 months old so it will be next year before he starts to go to shows. Keep your eyes out!

Thanks Getitia!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

PS HERE'S THE YOUTUBE LINK TO SEE IMAGE:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Val!
aktion033.gif

Can't wait to see your new Image. You are in for a lot of fun!

Now, let's see some images of Image!

He sounds amazing!! Cant wait for pics! (Or a video?)

He sounds beyond awesome! (As Getitia's horses are!)

Congrats!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Getitia has awesome horses and I'm sure Image is no exception! But, it's so mean to post such news without pics!
wink.gif
Congratulations on your new baby!

We actually looked into buying this colt with her at nationals. We decided we didn't want something quite so tall. Watched a video on him and he was gorgeous! Congratulations. He was one nice looking colt with fantastic movement. You should have a great driver on your hands!!

Congratulations Val, look forward to seeing him in action! I haven't seen any of Getitia's horses I didn't like.

Jan

Congratulations!! Looking forward to seeing pictures!

He likes to trot, and he's handsome to boot LOL! Very nice Val. You have something to look forward to!
default_aktion033.gif

Jan

I've added a YouTube Link so you can see Image:

Wow, way to go Val...He's BEAUTIFUL...Congratulations!!!!!

It was great to finally meet you in person at the AMHA World this year...didn't get the chance to try Lucile's, but there's always next year!

I agree - Getitia was wonderful to work with.
default_wub.png

I've admired the dam of this colt for two years and asked to be put on the waiting list for this foal about a year ago. Her previous foals have been National driving champions, all by different stallions.

It's going to be hard to wait for him grow up and be ready to drive. But Liberty here we come --- when we've managed the catching part, that is
default_xreiter.gif

Latest posts

Back