The Hits just keep coming

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shortpig

Reaction score
My daughter was so excited as was I. She went in yesterday for her first ultrasound. Well no heartbeat. This has happened before and is just heart breaking. They sent her home with a couple pills to induce. Our family has an inherited anti thombin disorder so they are running multitudes of tests to see if they can detect it in her. If so she will have to take treatment for it during her next prenancy to attempt to prevent any further problems. Of course she is just devastated. I was so excited about becoming a Gma. Home today to give her support as it will be a very painful day for her. They did give her some potent pain killers to help. These two kids so want a baby and they will keep trying based on the outcome of the blood tests.

oh I'm so sorry
default_no.gif

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope things work out eventually for a HEALTHY baby, and you get to be a grandma some day. Hugs to you and the family!

How sad. Sorry to hear of such a horrible thing.

You know, there are a ton of kids out there waiting for adoption that would do anything to have parents that have that much love to give a child.

They have discussed the idea of adoption. The doctor has given them hope to have their own. They area already planning to try again in about 2 mos. By then the doctor will have results of all tests and have a treatment program for what is causing this. I guarantee you they feel no pressure from me either way. This is a decision they have to make without pressure from anyone. I feel they will do what is right for them. Of course my heart breaks watching them go thru this and I wish I could remove the pain but as we know no one can do that. I feel blessed to have my daughter and she has a wonderful husband who just adores her.

He has even learned to love the horses and dogs as much as she does. I am truly blessed.

Oh no
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
I am so sorry to read this. I have been there, four times, and it is devastating. Keep an eye on your daughter. She is going to be on an emotional (and hormonal) roller coaster that is really rough...

So sorry for you all.

Here are some BIG (((HUGS))) coming your way.

I hope they can make it happen if possible but if not , I hope they will consider adoption. So many kiddos need loving homes...

I'm so very sorry.....

I've been through it twice as well. I ended up adopting AND having a successful pregnancy and am anxiously awaiting the birth of my second grandson! There is light at the end of the tunnel.

Hugs and prayers for your family.

Oh Lord.......I'm so sorry.
default_sad.png
I know the heartbreak........and the roller coaster ride that Jill mentioned. Been there 3 times.

And yes, we went through all sorts of medical intervention too.......

Am so sorry Marie. <HUGS> to you and your family.

Just as a note.. health wise my sister can not have any more children. But she is really thinking about using a donor mother. That way the baby is of her and her new husband's genetics but someone else carries it. It might be a possiblity for them.

Or adoption,,, there are many, many chinese infant girls that need loving families.

I'm so sorry. ((((HUGS)))) and prayers coming your way.

Latest posts

Back