The Hallmark Channel, who's watching?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
As usual, Hallmark has the most beautiful Christmas movies and very tasteful for family viewing. We are watching them every single night. Tissues are involved. No dry eyes with the one we saw tonight, A Dog Named Christmas.

I watched it last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. Although I have to admit I think it's a bit early for all the Christmas stuff. One of the local radio stations started Christmas playing music November 1st. Thankfully it's on in the barn so I'm only exposed to it in short increments.

I just watched one the other night by Janette Oke....Love's Christmas Journey. She's got the pioneer series of books out too.

We don't have cable so I end up watching a lot of the movies when we are at her house for Christmas. My two favorite are Mrs. Miracle (Doris Roberts) and

Christmas in Canaan -- LOVE that movie features Billy Ray Cyrus.

I watched a Christmas Visitor last weekend. Good thing I had tissues!! Love that channel.

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

Saw "A Dog Named Christmas" last night and enjoyed it very much. I really like the Hallmark movies in general and try to catch them when I can.

I watch the Hallmark channel all the time as they have the best movies!!!

Havent been watching lately but I do love the Hallmark Channel

Latest posts

Back