The GOOD thing about Katrina

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brookhaven

Reaction score
The good thing about Katrina is...

1. We now know we can come together and help our friends in need.

2. We now have a list of shelters for people and their equine family in times of need.

3. There is a whole world out there ready to help bring you what you need in an emergency and who are looking out for those not accounted for.

4. That there ARE people who can organize and get things done.

5. That there are places to send donations when you can't physically help.

6. That when you hear the word "Evacuate" you will.

7. IF you can't, CALL, someone will help you get out.

8. That every obstacle is an opportunity - you just need to find the door.

Let us move on and be grateful for those who helped our mini friends (who are too numerous to list here...but you know who you are.)

Let's stop pointing fingers, placing blame. It's over and done and there were lessons to be learned and if they are heeded, this won't ever happen again and for that we can be grateful.

As for "whatchadointhisweekend." I'm going to give my minis good food, fluffy hay, fresh water, and a lot of love and be thankful I am able to do that.

"There for the Grace of God go I."

AMEN, and thank you for showing "HOPE" so beautifully! Love and God bless!

6. That when you hear the word "Evacuate" you will.7. IF you can't, CALL, someone will help you get out.
YES.
aktion033.gif

Leia

SWA said:
AMEN, and thank you for showing "HOPE" so beautifully! Love and God bless!
460481[/snapback]

You could not have said it better. Thank you to all who have work so hard this week, those at AMHA, and those here on Lil Beginnings.

I to will be spending the weekend Thanking God for our safety and the safety of our animals, our horses. Will be giving them fluffy hay, fresh water, grain, and lots of love, as I always do.

Vicky

Beautifully said, thankyou for the fresh outlook on a terrible time for so many...

Latest posts

Back