The Funny Faces of my Filly (her momma didn't tell her...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant get over how cute this girl is
default_wub.png
And those faces
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

I'm looking at pics of her and Ducky today a lot, too! I've had client appts today and my last one won't be done until around 7pm so dark or nearly when I get home........ I'm in Passion - Duckling withdrawal!!!

AND, it will be worse soon... I will be in Cincinnati on business from 4/29 - 5/3 so all kinds of horse withdrawal there. I will be talking to H and he'll take good care of them... but I will miss them a lot (and H and the doggies, too)
default_wub.png

Jill

She is so cute.....some of the faces the foals make just crack me up!!!!!!! My little filly meeting our colt laid her ears so flat on her head, I never seen such a look, it is just hysterical!!!!!!!! Congrats on you foals, I bet you cannot wait to get your buckskin filly home to join them!
default_yes.gif

Ya just wanta KISS that little white nose!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Ladies!!! I am partial to little miss Passion for sure. And, that spot on her nose is for kissing... no doubt about it.

Gonna miss her and Ducky SO much when I'm in Cincinnati this coming week (on business)!

Just yesterday, I booked Cover Girl (buckskin filly), her dam and her Aunt Sweetie's trip to VA with Hauled Wright. They should be here in early June and I can hardly wait! Hopefully Double and Sweetie both have little Destiny foals "on the inside" when they come home. Bet those have a great chance to be buckskin (perlino mares x smoky silver black stallion) AND an undeniable shot at being full of attitude
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back