The FINAL Heritage Sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slv

Reaction score
Hope all of you can get away for a very special weekend to remember. I can't imagine being anywhere else on Memorial Day Weekend, but sadly this is the last year it will happen.

What an honor to spend the weekend at Little King Farm and get to see Buckeroo shining through (and his LAST public appearance on stage) after 30 years of greatness. He is truly a "once in a lifetime" horse.

The trees and flowers are in full bloom and I am sure there are little buckskin babies running everywhere.

Also the sale catalog that Little King Farm has online reflects a great lineup and tribute to his heritage.

Hope to see you all there!!!!!
default_yes.gif

I'd love to go and I'm really sad I've not been able to attend any Heritage sales, but I have a family engagement that weekend that I absolutely can not miss.

I was at the 20th and it was an amazing experience...sure wish I could go this year too...but work schedules prevent it...and I must work to support my "addiction" to these little critters...
default_wink.png

Hope someone goes and posts some photos and shares their experience with those of us that cannot attend...
default_yes.gif

I would not miss this for the world! We are going, my father and I. Im keeping an eye on the sale list, they are adding photos every day it seems
default_smile.png

I passed on a few VERY pretty ponies yesterday at the taylors sale, but i am really wanting an R under filly and well, i also would not mind another mare so since i was a good girl yesterday
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back