the filly fairy loved us this year, some pics of our foals so far!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadowpaints

Reaction score
wel i know i havent posted our foals yet, but so far its been 1 colt and 4 fillies, one mare left to foal in july.

first 3 foals are by our palomino pinto stallion, Sierra Golds Kiwi Cash 31 inches tall . the other 2 foals are by our senior black tobiano Stallion Mountian Meadows Ds Super Tramp, 32 inches tall.

not the greatest pics, BUT i must say, im pretty proud of our foals this year!!

082.jpg

solid black filly out of Small Delights Dark Angel, this little filly has no white hair at all ! LOL

009-1.jpg

Sorrel snowflake appy filly out of Midget ranch's Little Angel i cant wait to body clip her! her mane is turning white. is it possible she is palomino under all that red?? her sire is palomino

4202012084-Copy.jpg

Black and white pinto colt, out of nadeans legacy. he will sure be a amazing show gelding!

next foals are by Mountian Meadows Ds Super tramp:

058.jpg

Black snowflake appy filly out of Lucky Harts one for the road

079.jpg

last but not least, a sorrel pinto filly out of Nellies Lil Casey. she shire has a pretty face and is definatly a keeper. cant wait to watch her grow!

we stil have one mare to go, Twitch is due july 2nd, but im so far impressed with the babies our stallions have thrown!

thanks! we are super excited that our paitence in being picky with our stallions and mares has paid off! i could have gotten any stallion in this area for Cheap, and same with the mares. we have really good lines going, and couldnt be happier with the results!

Nice babies, thanks for sharing!

Latest posts

Back