The Filly Fairy Cometh,,,,,,,,,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

"City Slicker"

Reaction score
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Introducing " Steeltown Betty Boop !!!! She came @ May 14/08 6am , healthy and very active !!! Just wish to thank Lori (MiLo Acres) for all the help that I just can't thank enough for
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
. I named her after my mother and also who was a big fan of betty boop in the days gone by! I took pics on her first day out and just killed the batt's in cam!! Sooooo here are her first time out pics..
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
Both Aurora and Daughter doing great!!! Has a tiny white star and tiny eyes and go to beat the band!

P0001798.jpg

P0001805.jpg

Congratulations, Bob! She's adorable, and you look like you are totally loving having a baby!! Thank you, Lori, for helping Bob and Aurora.
default_wub.png
That's AWESOME.

Jodi

Congratulations! Looks like you've got a healthy little doll there!
default_wub.png

Good job Aurora - I am very glad she made it through with this one successfully. Bob has promised this is the end of Aurora's foaling career, after this little "surprise", which makes me glad for her. She and Betty Boop left for home last night and Bob has outfitted her with a walk in shelter in the back yard so she won't have to suffer the central heating any longer. For those who don't know: Aurora suffers badly from heaves which become much worse when she is in foal. Betty is indeed a cutie with tons of personality!

Lori you know I can't thank you enough for this !!! As for Betty it just amazing watching her race around the yard doing mach 5 . I sat out all afternoon just enjoying the show, yep she has daddy's spirit and mom's "gotta check this out" traits. She will acually come to investigate me for loads of scratchies !! I did not think father hood could be this much fun
default_biggrin.png
, she even tried to get mom in on action! Her breathing is doing good so far, if anything develops you know I'll call!! Now that Tonto has his nose outa joint we are going for a drive as it is still nice out and he feels left out
default_wink.png
I tell him he is loved just as before the lil'l came!!!

default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations Bob on a beautiful little filly. Give Aurora a pat for me and tell her she is a good girl
default_biggrin.png
Are you going to the show on June 7?

Yvonne

Latest posts

Back