The Evils or Organized Religions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know Tagalong but he is going to try to make every excuse possible to make his religious views correct whether they make sense or not. We have basically decided to agree to disagree and that he won't preach to me and won't get upset if I don't read his bible passages that he puts up on his facebook page. I know he knows about Thomas Jefferson's quotes but they are easily forgotten when convenient.

I understand, wade3504. I used to go on long horse hauling road trips with an older friend who decided to use those trips as a great time to read to me from the Book of Mormon and to do a little bit of... well, preaching and converting!
default_unsure.png

We had a few rather "lively" theological discussions about some rather interesting passages and issues... and in the end we decided to simply agree to disagree and not discuss such matters anymore - or at least not in the confines of the cab of a truck for hours upon end!
default_laugh.png

Agreeing to disagree can be the wisest course of action...
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a spiritual person and do not beleive in God, BUT I respect anyone who wishes to. I do not like religion being used for power. The controlling of a person's mind, he "rich" churches, the Vatican, the Catholic priests, and all the other crap that comes out if it. No thanks.

Latest posts

Back