The End of an Era

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no.gif
Oh no Susan, I am so sorry to hear this. I can only imagine the attachment of such a life-long freindship. You are so lucky to have been able to share so many years together. (((HUGS)))

So sorry to hear this Susan. The years go to fast.

Susan and family,

We are SOOO very sorry that you had to put your precious Boy down, but better that than him suffering.
default_no.gif
...We hope that your fun and fond memories of Rambo can lead you out of this dark day and that his sons and daughters will give you even more happiness. We are Praying for You
default_pray.gif

Our Condolences,

Jenny and Mel

I am very sorry to hear this Susan!

Beth

Im so sorry to hear of your loss.
default_no.gif
Im happy to see you gave him a great home with lots of love.

What a beautiful horse Rambo was, he had such personality in his eyes and he had a wonderful life. I'm so sorry he had to go so young. Saying a prayer to ease your hurting heart, sometimes it is so hard to do the right thing.

I am so sorry, Susan. May your happy memories fill your heart.

Not many horses are lucky enough to live their whole lives in the same loving home. Rambo did! That bond makes it harder for you when the time for parting comes, but it was a wonderful life for him! Hugs to you, my friend.

Melba

He certainly was a special boy. I'm so sorry, Susan!

I am so sorry that you lost Rambo. Your tribute made me smile and cry at the same time - what a blessing it was to you that you found such a special horse, and what a blessing it was to him that you appreciated just how special he was. My heart goes out to you.

So sorry for your loss.

I had a thought tonight... You know these old boys of ours are probably sitting at the rainbow bridge comparing notes on who was more spoiled and treasured; Rambo or Cheddar. They sure were special weren't they, and we were lucky to have them in our lives as long as we did.

I am so deeply sorry to hear of your loss of Rambo. What a wonderful life he had and what a wonderful legacy he left behind.

Latest posts

Back