The End of an Era

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry for your loss.
default_no.gif
It's so hard when we lose any horse, but when they've been your "special" one it's just heartbreaking. Take care. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Susan, my heart breaks for you as I know just what you are going thru. I know how special he was and how much you loved him. He was a gorgeous and wonderful boy and you have so many great memories. I am glad you have some of his foals to continue on. Big hugs hugs to you!!!

Sheri Hill

I'm so sorry for your loss
default_no.gif
Maybe Rambo and Royal are frolicking and running in heaven together right now...

I'm so sorry for the loss. He sounds like an amazing, once-in-a-lifetime horse. I'm glad you and he had so many good years together and he passed with dignity in a home that loved him. It's wonderful to hear he has a legacy of lovely foals and you have some of them in your life.

Thanks so much to all of you. I truly appreciate all your kind words, memories and thoughts about my little Rambo. They mean a lot to me.

And Matt, thank you for the wonderful thought of Rambo and Royal frolicking in heaven. And we need to add Chanda's Cheddar and Stacy's Debonaire to that also.... and any I missed.

A sad week for some of us ......but one with many happy memories also.

Susan O.

Susan,

I haven't been on the Forum here for awhile and just got reinstated yesterday. I'm so sorry to read about Rambo and I know how much he meant to you all these years. Glad you have some offspring to carry on his line and I'm grateful that I've had the chance to meet him in person. Your foals by him have always been so nice. May he rest in peace while his memory carries on.

Hugs,

Joyce L

Little Folks Farm

Susan,

I'm so sorry for losing this wonderful horse. He will live on in his offspring and in your heart but know that you are deeply saddened by his passing.

I wish I had the right words to make you feel better but only time will heal the deep hurt you are feeling. I'm so glad I got to meet him in person.

I posted a reply yesterday but must have done something wrong as I didn't see it go thru. Hope it does this time. I haven't been on the Forum for awhile so the new look was new to me.

Hugs,

Joyce & Tom

Oh Susan - I've been away and just got back to see your post. I am so sorry that you lost your Rambo ... talk about a legend ... what a huge loss... to everyone.

I am so sorry, Susan, so sorry...
default_no.gif

Liz R.

Oh man, not another wonderful horse lost!
default_sad.png

I've met Rambo, and many years ago when I was just starting I had a mare bred to him. The resulting filly was beautiful, and a friend ended up talking me into selling her the filly, who she named "Emmy Lou". Emmy was the first of what is now a herd of five horses, all of whom are beloved members of the family. And guess who the favorite is? Emmy of course.
default_yes.gif
She's the sweetest mare there ever was. Must take after her Daddy huh?
default_wub.png

Susan, my condolences on your loss. Rambo will live on, his foals and in our memories. {{{hugs}}}

Oh no Susan!!!! He went too soon!!!! I'm so sorry, I know what he meant to you and you had him forever!! I'm so sorry and was shocked to see your post here! RIP Rambo!

He had a great life with you Susan, and he was such a good little boy. Big hugs to you!!

Latest posts

Back