The end of an era at Longman Miniatures....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alongman

Reaction score
We are sad to post that today, we lost our stallion Jandt's Our Champion. Champ was a son of Boone's Little Andy and had produced several of our National Champions and National Champion producing mares. Champ lived to the age of 27 years of age and spent his last days at the farm in the near company of his four-legged and two-legged family. This amazing stallion helped direct the breeding program of our herd and the Andy line has been the influence of many renowned breeding programs.

If anyone has any progeny of Champ, we would love to see pictures and hear stories about them. Also, we are interested in keeping the Champ line strong in our program and would love to hear about quality animals as they become available. Please contact me directly.

Jandt's Our Champion:

champ1.jpg

Some of Champs progeny at Longman Miniatures:

Longman's Shadow Spencer - Champ great-grandson

spencer1.jpg

Jandt's Petite N Pretty - Champ granddaughter

petite1.jpg

Longman's Champ Cicily - Champ daughter

cic1.jpg

How very sad, and a touching memorial. I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your stallion.

My condolences on your loss Adam. He was a fine boy and I can well imagine how much you will miss him.

Im so sorry to hear of your loss. I can see he was loved and his offspring/grand babies are just lovely!

So sorry to hear this Adam. He is a piece of history and how humbled you must be to have had him with you for so long. He certainly lived up to his name. Hugs to you my friend
default_wub.png

So sorry to hear of the loss of your stallion, Adam.

Peggy

Such a huge loss, but what a legacy he has left. My hope is that you will continue to strengthen his line and his offspring will continue to add to the miniature breed.

My thoughts are with you.

Thank you all for your kind words. Champ truly was a legacy in the miniature horse world as so many of the Andy sons have been. Our plan is to keep breeding the Andy line, so we are pleading that if you have a Champ offspring, you contact us. We would love to keep his legacy and our dream alive through his offspring.

So very sorry to hear of your loss - it never gets any easier to lose one, especially when it is one that is so close to your heart.

Sending sympathy to you and your family.

Anna

My condolences to you all over the loss of your beautiful boy. My heart goes out to you.

Adam, SO sorry to hear of this loss. Thoughts and prayers are with you and Jason.

Barb Davis

DreamCatcher Farms

Dunbar, Nebraska

So sorry! What a loss!
default_sad.png

Adam, so sorry for your loss. He looks to have been a very special horse and has left quite a legacy.

Jan

[SIZE=12pt]I'm so sorry to hear about your loss....[/SIZE] [SIZE=12pt]He was a beautiful stallion with a GORGEOUS head/neck. My condolences are with you.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry to hear of your loss. He was fortuanate to have had such a long & happy life with you. He produced some lovely ones for sure. Take care.

Back