The dogs are now getting shot in LA becasue of

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Notice they didn't have his response to the "must be hard" question
sad.gif

He probably sees it as good target practice....a****le.

too bad that is old footage.......that incident was over a week ago and the sherriff who gave the order is facing criminal charges.........

ASPCA

try this website for the most current updates

runamuk said:
too bad that is old footage.......that incident was over a week ago and the sherriff who gave the order is facing criminal charges.........
ASPCA

try this website for the most current updates

469568[/snapback]

Oh that is good I just saw it on the Coast to Coast AM web site and that had just been put there Today.....That web site is the Old Art Bell one Late night Talk radio show...

This whole operation has been botched from start to finish. First, telling people they had to leave, gave some no way to leave, but they still had too, told them if they left pets behind they would be charged with cruelty but then didnt allow pets in shelters or if the people were able to get a bus, then it didnt allow pets.

It just goes to show how the levels of our society have absolutely lost touch with each other. Claim they know, but dont have a clue and arent smart enough to admit they dont know.

I HATE that they may find the need to kill animals, but, would rather see that then see them sick and starving to death. BUT, the shooter had better be a sniper and make that a one shot deal. Just sickens me that I have to think like that at all.

Latest posts

Back