The Debate

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, the nicname he gave himself? Guess if he says it enough, he will become it. Just call me Mrs Billionaire
default_wink.png

You know after studying this picture closer and knowing they came in from different sides of the stage, someone did a good job of morphing this picture. There was never a time when they were walking like that. It is like the one of Sarah in the bikini. This picture was taken else where and moved to this position. But I'm really thinking he is gagging at the ideas he knew O was going to try to push off on the American people. You know gag reflex.
default_laugh.png
JMHO.

I was really proud of McCain last night. Too bad he didn't start earlier. I was really upset when O said something about cutting out an elderly program because it wasn't needed and wasn't working. You don't take away from children, veterans and elderly. You also don't take away from hard working people and share their wealth with others. You start by cutting unneeded programs like a 3 million dollar ceiling projector for your cities planatarium. If O gets in and we know there will be more Democrats now than ever, because of the ones that are retiring I think 28 Rep and 7 Dems, there will be no stopping his spending. No checks and balances at all. Just wait. You'll see. Mark my words.

I thought McCain was saying.... " Cindy,, I made a poo poo!". Time for a new depends I guess! Maybe that is why he almost blinked himself to death,,,,
default_unsure.png

Seems on the local news they interviewed" Joe the Plummer"( by the way he makes 250,000 a year) WOW!
He doesn't make that much. He wants to purchase the company he works for (which has a few employees). If he does, he is concerned that the revenues of the company (which would total over $250,000), would be taxed higher under Obama.

I get very disheartened by the way some people describe McCain, being stiff, making fun of the way he walks, joking about his arms. Even if you do not agree with the man's policies, why would people make fun of him in that manner. Physically he is the way he is due to the years of torture he endured while he was fighting for American's freedoms...I just think it's so disrespectful.

If you will watch the end of the video you will see as to why this picture came to be................ Schieffer had just shook Obama's hand and Obama was exiting from his side of the desk. Since Schieffer was on Obama's side of the desk McCain stayed on that side to shake Schieffer's hand, but then Schieffer stepped over to the right side of the desk where McCain had just left. This left McCain shuffling about trying to reach Schieffer's hand to shake. An awkward moment and probably a bit embarrassing for McCain............................... How many of you have made a funny or weird looking face during an embarrassing moment or while being the center of attention? Aren't you glad the camera was not on you!

I get very disheartened by the way some people describe McCain, being stiff, making fun of the way he walks, joking about his arms. Even if you do not agree with the man's policies, why would people make fun of him in that manner. Physically he is the way he is due to the years of torture he endured while he was fighting for American's freedoms
I hope no one does this ( making fun of his posture - which he cannot help from being tortured).

Last edited by a moderator:
How many of you have made a funny or weird looking face during an embarrassing moment or while being the center of attention? Aren't you glad the camera was not on you!
Absolutely. I shudder to think what cameras might have shown me doing!

I hope no one does this ( making fun of his posture - which he cannot help from being tortured).
No one should. At 72 - and after all he has been through as a POW - he is doing extremely well.

Cathy H evidently you and I were the only ones REALLY paying attention to the debate. It was Mr. McCain just trying to figure out which way to meet Mr. Schieffer. Just goes to show what really matters to the media, not something I would even consider when casting my vote.

Latest posts

Back