The cutest baby ever!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stormy

Reaction score
Here is my new LITTLE LITTLE girl! Not used to the little ones, most of my mares are 32 to 36" and I don't think this little one will ever see 28" Anyway her mom is white as you can see but with signs of a bald face and blue eye. I think this filly is tovero, has a belly spot which I don't think is common for tobiano?? What do you think? And yes I know she will go grey on me! Who can resist that cute face!

Pearlfillywbucket.jpg

Pearlfillycrop.jpg

Pearlfillycrop2.jpg

Can't help you with the color pattern but wanted to tell you she is really a cutie, so little and perfect. Congratulations on your new sweet baby.

Mary

She's adorable--wonderful markings.
default_yes.gif

Ooops--I read your post more carefully and see you mentioned the gray gene already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your cute little girl is a classic "Tobiano". Since her dam has blue eyes & bald face, there is a "chance" that the filly may also have Splash or Frame....but since the baby has absolutely NO facial white or blue eyes, I don't think so.

Thanks Donna, I can see by the pictures of your horses you are in the know...had forgotten about the face white.

Latest posts

Back