The colored colt fairy visited WI at 0050 am

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kitty

Reaction score
We had two mares left to foal and Stormy I thought was the closer and have the pager on her. I can't handle too many mares with pagers or I start pulling my hair out literally. I went to sleep at 1130pm and for some reason awoke at 1248 to see Brenda's tail squirrel twitching (up and down) and within 30 seconds was down and flat out. I ran and woke up my other half and as I flew out the door could see the foal was already out. Did the 100 mph race to the barn and he was still in the sack. Pulled him out and dried him off and went WOW that is a loud colt. Two blue eyes.

Doesn't have a official name but thinking as his dad is LTDs White Eagle

So please welcome OUR 10th colt out of 14 foals this year -Zephyr Woods Trace of Eagle or TRACER -pictured at all of 4 hours old.
default_yes.gif

BrendascoltJune17.jpg

And by the way I got a 30 minute nap is all before I had to get up for work at 0530 as Brenda decided to hang on to the placenta awhile and I dreamed that Stormy was going to have a buckskin filly with a bald face. HMMMM. Let's see if she can end the year on that note for me
default_aktion033.gif

Holy smokes that is a nice baby. I love that 'eyebrow' too. I look forward to seeing him again in a day or so when he is all unfolded and out of his blankie. Is that all the colour on him?

All he has is a few patches and his right ear. He is a nice bay color (where he has it
default_yes.gif
).

He was running and bucking today. Will give him a day or so and take a few more. He doesn't have a big head but my daughter took the pic CLOSE UP and you know how that goes
default_wacko.png

He is a little doll baby, love the marking on him. Congrats!

We will get pics tomorrow. Was too late today and dark. We tried for a couple and you can't see the color. He is already a RUNNING for the marathon baby.

AND Stormy is WAXED and changed to milk. So MAYBE you will get to see two
default_smile.png
and the same sire so maybe lots of color again. PRAY for a smooth easy delivery. I'm on my 3rd night of no sleep.
default_wink.png
Just whippy
default_unsure.png

Latest posts

Back