The Clinton show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reble

Reaction score
Want to thank Genie & Jim, Caroline & Pat, Angela & Dennis for putting on a great Show today in Clinton Ontario.
default_cheekkiss.gif

Even thou the sun was hot, we did get a nice breeze later during the day, and had lots of fun
default_aktion033.gif

We placed in every class we entered
default_aktion033.gif
, not bad for having fun
default_wink.png

Had a great and amazing turnout over 60 horses
default_new_multi.gif

Hope this is Ok would like to show a few pictures here.

See Grandma still can do it. Had a jump off and timed and got a third.

Those young whipper snappers sure can run.
default_wacko.png

Double07jumping.jpg

Double07jumping2jpg.jpg

thanks for letting me share my day with you
default_wub.png
now sunburned, sore and tired, will go and watch Flirt for awhile than head to bed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pictures and congrats.

When I saw the topic, I almost passed it up. You know anything that says Clinton is not a high priority!
default_smile.png

Glad you had a nice time!

Nice pictures and congrats.

When I saw the topic, I almost passed it up. You know anything that says Clinton is not a high priority!
default_smile.png

Glad you had a nice time!
Oh never thought of that. Maybe one of the moderators could change the Heading to read.

Clinton Horse Show in Ontario thanks.

default_biggrin.png
hey lilhorseladie-- we have a different kind of "CLINTON" up here LOL

First horse show of the season-- very well run show-- lots of fun & comradrie -- just a wonderful day all round.

And YEP-- Mary sure can run LOL

And Aaron is practicing a new technique called the roll & tuck while jumping. It was a fun time all around.

Joe & Charmer took a jump -- with NO feet on the ground -- it was amazing -- but I don't know how to post pics here so Kelly or Mary will have to do that.

Baynhams, Merners & Banes-- thanks for all of your hard work -- it was appreciated.

Here you go Amy Love this one, and he is one of those whipper snappers who can run & jump
default_wacko.png

Kelly can you put the other picture up for Amy and you must have a good one of yours?

Ameliagrandson.jpg

It was a great day!! I didnt know my husband could roll and run like that! LOL I wish I would have got a picture of that!! Next show I will charge the camera battery ahead of time! :DOH! And yes thanks to all for a great well run show!!

Kelly can you put the other picture up for Amy and you must have a good one of yours?

Sure here you go! That little Charmer sure can fly!! And here are a couple views of our Desi, he was doing good until the tuck and roll! LOL i hope it works this time

Nope no can do I give up! HELP REBLE!!!

Well, it works both ways...I would have looked anyway, but I especially had to check once I saw Clinton!

Congratulations to everyone. Looks like everyone had lots of fun. Great pictures , thanks for sharing.

Cute pics, you guys! Those horses belong on the old "flying horse" thread we had running some time ago.
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks for sharing, the pics gave me a needed chuckle this morning! Congratulations on a successful show.

Latest posts

Back