Quantcast

The Clinton show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Reble

Reaction score
Want to thank Genie & Jim, Caroline & Pat, Angela & Dennis for putting on a great Show today in Clinton Ontario.

Even thou the sun was hot, we did get a nice breeze later during the day, and had lots of fun

We placed in every class we entered
, not bad for having fun

Had a great and amazing turnout over 60 horses

Hope this is Ok would like to show a few pictures here.

See Grandma still can do it. Had a jump off and timed and got a third.

Those young whipper snappers sure can run.

thanks for letting me share my day with you
now sunburned, sore and tired, will go and watch Flirt for awhile than head to bed.

Last edited by a moderator:

lilhorseladie

Reaction score
Nice pictures and congrats.

When I saw the topic, I almost passed it up. You know anything that says Clinton is not a high priority!

Glad you had a nice time!

Reble

Reaction score
Nice pictures and congrats.

When I saw the topic, I almost passed it up. You know anything that says Clinton is not a high priority!

Glad you had a nice time!
Oh never thought of that. Maybe one of the moderators could change the Heading to read.

Clinton Horse Show in Ontario thanks.

Amy

Reaction score
hey lilhorseladie-- we have a different kind of "CLINTON" up here LOL

First horse show of the season-- very well run show-- lots of fun & comradrie -- just a wonderful day all round.

And YEP-- Mary sure can run LOL

And Aaron is practicing a new technique called the roll & tuck while jumping. It was a fun time all around.

Joe & Charmer took a jump -- with NO feet on the ground -- it was amazing -- but I don't know how to post pics here so Kelly or Mary will have to do that.

Baynhams, Merners & Banes-- thanks for all of your hard work -- it was appreciated.

Reble

Reaction score
Here you go Amy Love this one, and he is one of those whipper snappers who can run & jump

Kelly can you put the other picture up for Amy and you must have a good one of yours?

Endless

Reaction score
It was a great day!! I didnt know my husband could roll and run like that! LOL I wish I would have got a picture of that!! Next show I will charge the camera battery ahead of time! :DOH! And yes thanks to all for a great well run show!!

Reble

Reaction score
Kelly can you put the other picture up for Amy and you must have a good one of yours?

Endless

Reaction score
Sure here you go! That little Charmer sure can fly!! And here are a couple views of our Desi, he was doing good until the tuck and roll! LOL i hope it works this time

Nope no can do I give up! HELP REBLE!!!

susanne

dB
Reaction score
Well, it works both ways...I would have looked anyway, but I especially had to check once I saw Clinton!

Filipowicz Farm

Reaction score
Congratulations to everyone. Looks like everyone had lots of fun. Great pictures , thanks for sharing.

Genie

Reaction score

ClickMini

Reaction score
Cute pics, you guys! Those horses belong on the old "flying horse" thread we had running some time ago.

Thanks for sharing, the pics gave me a needed chuckle this morning! Congratulations on a successful show.

Latest posts