The boys

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlie Horse Acres

Reaction score
These are two horses that I purchased to rescue thanks to the help of CMHR. I wanted to share thier before and after pics. CMHR is the wonderful group of people I have worked with and they know how much these poor boys have gone through.

Dizzy one week after I brought him home oct 07

2677017281_f772e1bdcf_m.jpg

Dizzy in his winter woolies this May 08

2677017383_2786d655b9_m.jpg

Dizzy before his eye sergury oct 07

2677017343_59c8643273_m.jpg

Dizzy one day after his eye sergury july 08

2677017369_9c0229388c_m.jpg

Dizzy and his pretty face today july 08

2677839774_90e0aa0804_m.jpg

Dezzy one week after I brought him home oct 07

2677832526_6382008da5_m.jpg

Dezzy in his winter woolies this may 08

2677017395_876bfc4235_m.jpg

Dezzy lookin fat and sassy jul 08

2677846700_60bd098527_m.jpg

Thanks to the efforts of the JR KSHA we were able to afford the sergury to fix Dizzy's eye. That assitance also made it more financially affordable so I could then pay to get Dezzy gelded. Dezzy is being trained and rehabilitated to be sold to a good home. Dizzy is in his forever home.

Thank you CMHR for making it possible for me to rescue these beautiful boys.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=18pt]Di, thank you so much for the update on these guys... I have been following their progress since October and wishing them the best. They are looking beautiful and I am so happy to see that Dizzy was able to get his eye surgery. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Thank you so much for all that you have done for these guys!!!! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Di, thank you so much for the update on these guys... I have been following their progress since October and wishing them the best. They are looking beautiful and I am so happy to see that Dizzy was able to get his eye surgery. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Thank you so much for all that you have done for these guys!!!! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]
Shannon,

I love braggin about my little guys but the real reason I posted this was to make sure that everyone saw and understood that this would never have happened if it had not been for CMHR. That is the real reason I decided to post. You all are angels and I feel privileged to be a part of what you are doing. When I take the little guys to shows I tell anyone who stops to pet them that I was able to rescue them due to CMHR. I have given the websight out a dozen times when I am showing my little ones off and I am glad to do it. It is the most amazing feeling to be able to actually do something positive when so often you feel helpless. YOU make that possible.

Thank you

Latest posts

Back