the bio-sponge people

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlene

Reaction score
last week i got an e-mail from them asking how the bio-sponge was working for tuffy. i e-mailed them back and told them that sadly, it did not help and that i had decided to lay him to rest a few weeks ago. yesterday, in my snail mail, i got the nicest sympathy card signed by the whole platinum performance team. i thought that was just SO sweet!
default_wub.png

That was very thoughtful of them, both to follow up and the card. That makes me feel even better about having their product on hand.

Don't you love REAL customer service. People who just really care. That's awesome-I love companies like that and I hope to be that kind of business person (when I graduate). I'm sorry about the loss of your mini......
default_sad.png

fourluckyhorseshoes (LOVE your screen name!) was my big gelding. he was 28, with me for 25 years.

YES, i do love that kind of customer service. it's the little extras like that, that will keep me going back to them should the need arise for any of their products.

i do still have my 2 mini boys, they have adjusted to the loss of tuffy and are back to their ornery, playful selves.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back