THE BEST ONLINE MINIATURE HORSE & PONY SHOW EVER!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Chances Miniature Horse Rescue is excited to present our first online horse show EVER!

This show is for every horse and pony no matter if you have a national champion contender or a backyard pet, all are welcome to participate. No registration papers required! No stall fee! No office fee! No judges fee! No gas to get there! AND!!! You also get to be the judge!

All you have to do is take pictures of your horses and ponies and enter the appropriate class. We have 20 classes and a great fun prize will be given to the winner of each class. We will be giving away your choice of DESIGNER HALTERS which we sell on our website for each winner.

A voting poll will be set up so you can also vote for who you want to win in each category.

The show will be held starting on June 6 and will go through June 20 right here on LB over

on the CMHR forum so be sure to tell your friends who are not members to come on over and register and log in.

As a bonus attraction there will be a

ONLINE DOG SHOW, MUTTS FOR MINIS running simultaneously with the horse show, same place, same time. We will be giving away your choice of DESIGNER DOG COLLAR AND LEASH to each winner.

There is a $5.00 entry fee per class for each show.

WE NEED SPONSORS!

We are also looking for sponsors so if you would like to sponsor a class the fee is $25.00 for the horse show and $15 for the dog show. Sponsors and Horse and Dog show entrees please contact me!

HERE ARE YOUR CLASSES!

HORSE SHOW

1. The most adorable mare and foal ever

2. The most unusual markings ever

3. The cutest face ever

4. The funniest picture ever

5. The picture that makes you go awwwwwwww ever

6. The craziest horse ever (you may submit approx.3 minute video to show why optional)

7. The best costume ever

8. The longest mane and tail ever

9. The best trick ever (you may submit approx.3 minute video to show the trick optional).

10.The best yard decoration ever (any horse that you think makes your yard look pretty)

11.The best transformation before and after

pictures ever

12. The most helpful horse ever

13. The friendliest horse ever

14. Doing the best deed ever

15. The most stubborn horse ever

16. Best decorative clip job ever

17. The worst hair day ever

18. The best groomed horse ever

19. Best friends picture ever (with any friend)

20. The best transformation before and after

pictures of your rescue horse ever

DOG CLASSES

1. The most handsome male ever

2. The most beautiful female ever

3. So ugly Im adorable ever

4. Best trick ever (you may submit approx. 3 minute video if you want)

5. Strangest colorations ever

6. Craziest hair-do ever

7. Best friends picture ever (with any friend)

8. The tiniest adult dog ever (show standing with ruler measuring from ground to top of his back)

9. The biggest dog ever (show standing with yard stick from ground to the top of his back)

10. Best costume or clothing ever

I will be posting more about the show during the entire month of May so please stay tuned and keep an eye on the CMHR forum!

Marty Garrison

Show Manager

Last edited by a moderator:
Yipppeeeeeeeeeee sounds like some smelly mules will be getting a bath and their hair done in my barn
default_laugh.png

Would like to keepthis near the top. This is a fantastic idea Marty! You are so creative and can think of more fun stuff to do.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Can we sponsor more classes? I'd love to see "Funniest expression/head shot ever," "Most cooperative/tolerant horse ever" and "Best Pegasus Imitation."

Leia

FARINA: Is a rescue mini an orphan bottle fed one too?

I suppose a horse can be rescued out of many different kinds of situations so in my opinion I'd say let it fly!
default_biggrin.png

LEIA: I worked long and hard on putting these classes together. I really hope you can find some classes that will work for you!
default_biggrin.png

Marty said:
LEIA: I worked long and hard on putting these classes together. I really hope you can find some classes that will work for you!
default_biggrin.png
Of course I can! I wasn't complaining, just offering to sponsor some additional classes if you wanted more money.
default_wink.png

Leia

Whoo-hoo! We will be sponsoring a class and I plan to enter Shake in the longest mane and tail....so there, Leia! See someone actually likes long tails.
default_risa_suelos.gif

Mominis said:
...I plan to enter Shake in the longest mane and tail....so there, Leia! See someone actually likes long tails.
default_risa_suelos.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif
Hey, I've got entries for just about everything that doesn't involve a mare, foal or marking!
default_biggrin.png

Leia

Can you see me crying? I just did some clipping, and two of mine grow unbelievable tails. I just cut them since I don't show!

Marty

I'm so excited about this online show!! ...
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Gini

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumping this up for our CMHR friends. I just sent my class sponsorship to them via Paypal. It was really easy (so easy, I hope I did it right--lol) Just hit the "donate here" button on their page and on the Paypal screen it gives you an invoice. I entered "CMHR Virtaual Horse Show Sponsorship" as my item name and $25.00 as the amount to donate.

Tell Shake thank you so much!

We cannot wait to see the entrees!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

This is going to be super fun!
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

Latest posts

Back