THE BEST NEWS!!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Intexas2stay

Reaction score
Over the years, I have turned to this forum for so many things. And you all put up with me. Thank you so much for that. And I have made some great friends here. So it is with my pleasure that everyone here be THE FIRST to know, before my own mom, especially those here that know my story of loss and heartache....

[SIZE=18pt][/size]CHRISTOPHER DARREN YOUNG placed a beautiful christian cross engagement ring on my finger while smiling the whole time, asking me to marry him!!!!![/SIZE]

I SAID YES!!!!!!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

It makes my heart smile to read this...

I wish you the best.

I am so happy for you!!! Congratulations!!!!
default_saludando.gif

Liz R.

Congratulations!!!! Hope you have a long and happy life together.

Barbie

Congratulations on the great news. I hope you both have many wonderful

years together. You will have to post at least one wedding picture for us.

Congratulations and Best Wishes to both of you

Vicky

[SIZE=18pt]CONGRATULATIONS!!![/SIZE]

That is wonderful news.
default_aktion033.gif

default_wub.png
AHHHH I am so happy for you!

This makes my day!

Hugs

Bonnie

Nicole,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!

Congratulations to you and your future husband. :love I can feel your excitement in your post, that's great!!

(((BIG HUGS))) to all of you, each of you. Yes this is a happy day for me, and I really wish I could share the love and feelings inside with all, especially those who have such sad times right now. I will post some photos very soon, if someone cdan tell me if I can use myspace photos to link to here. If not I will figure out another way! Thank you everyone!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back