The Best Blade Sharpener Guy Ever!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubyviewminis

Reaction score
I bragged about Jeff at Northern Tails Sharpening because I had many bad sharpening jobs over the years from others. He also sent me a CD with all kinds of information that helped me, and was very affordable. He tuned up my clipper, and it works like new also. This year, I thought my blades were dull especially since we have the clay dust that is so hard to bathe out of their coats, and I didn't want to wash Missy before clipping her tummy for foaling, and I thought my blades had really dulled. Nope. He kindly called me to discuss my clipper, my clipping, and that only one of my blades needed sharpening! He made suggestions as to what I might need to replace on the cllipper to solve my *dull blade problem". Just a simple blade drive replacement. He saved me a lot of money and didn't have to. Now THAT is customer service in the USA! www.northerntails.com Jeff is the best! His website has a lot of information on it too.

Thanks for the info-that is very helpful! It is always nice to hear about everyones positive horsey experiences.

Latest posts

Back