The BALLOON POPPED!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniv

Reaction score
Remember this???

May2008MeeTooJeff005.jpg

Well......Last evening around 9 pm she SHOT OUT this!

MeetooFillyMay232008094.jpg

This is Mini V Poco's Senorita.........She's half mini, half Arenosa Shetland. Her dam is our very first mini we ever bought and we are SO relieved it's over and she did an outstanding job. Bless her heart.

How exciting for you
default_aktion033.gif
I am so happy your mare doesn't have to carry that wide load anymore lol
default_rolleyes.gif
Very pretty baby
default_yes.gif

Okay I am learning about colors but is she a silver something? Just curious to see if I have learned anything at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brandi, GOOD QUESTION! We're wondering about her color too! Her dam has NO silver, but her sire is red and white pinto and could carry a silver gene that doesn't show.

YAY at least my question wasn't completely out there lol
default_biggrin.png
Congrats. She is beautiful!

Brandi, GOOD QUESTION! We're wondering about her color too! Her dam has NO silver, but her sire is red and white pinto and could carry a silver gene that doesn't show.

Congratulations! Good job mamma, beautiful filly
default_aktion033.gif

So glad all went well. Still waiting for my balloon to pop,

shes bagged up tight, expecting her to go any time now.

Cathy

Thank God! LOL! I'll bet she's glad to have that out...
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

She is beautiful. Congratulations.

What a beautiful baby! How many day gestation? Congrats

Thanks for that........To be honest, we are one of those horrible people who pasture breeds, so I didn't have an exact gestation date for her.

But we knew approximately and were watching her closely. She gave us all the signs, her milk was being tested regularly, so we knew she was ready......We had a breeder alert on her and she was under camera. She laid down to foal and I was bolting for the barn.........

Oh, She is precious
default_wub.png
I can't wait to see more pictures as she starts to grow & bloom. Gotta love the blend of the Arenosa. Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif

Debby

My goodness I'm relieved for her LOL - I bet she feels SO much better! That's how big I got with my children HAHA! She's gorgeous Maryann - Big Congratulations!!

For some reason I can't get the pic to load! Bummer. Congratulations on your new filly!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations

She is beautiful !!!

I love her color.... it's so pretty, whatever it is
default_yes.gif

-Becky

Latest posts

Back