That was incredibly nice of you, Cocoa

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CheyAut

Reaction score
Yup, my mare was SUPER nice to us!!
default_smile.png
We were both watching TV and her in our bedroom (because we have a TV right next to the monitor) and were keeping an eye on her because she was acting off... and at 2:30 in the afternoon, she was in labor!
default_smile.png

Her second foal, and just like the first, she just popped a filly right on out!
default_smile.png

Meet our newest girl who is still nameless! Suggestions are great
default_smile.png
Dam is HRK Kates Chocolat Creme de Coco and sire is VFG El Arlequin (a leopard app... bummer, no spots! That's ok, she's beautiful solid!)

cocoafilly8-17-9.jpg

cocoafilly38-17-9.jpg

cocoafilly28-17-9.jpg

She is adorable and what a nice mare I have had a few day time foalers as well LOVE THEM!
default_laugh.png

Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah She is beautiful!
default_wub.png
I love daytime foalers.
default_biggrin.png
With the appy sire you still may get spots down the road....you just never know with those appy's!

I know, I can't believe she foaled during the day! Last year it was 11pmish. It was nerve wracking though, the only daytime "foalings" I've had were abortions, so I was so worried something was wrong! All my other foals have been born between 11pm and midnight!

She's beautiful! She may spot out later. Once a friend had a solid looking appy foal, and didn't believe he would spot out....well, she sold him...then the spots showed!

I like the name: August Rose
default_wub.png

That was very nice of her!!! Congrats to you!!!!

Liz R.

Look at her practicing for halter already! She's nice.

How about Afternoon Delight

or

H'Arlequin Romance

She's a beauty! You can send her to my house if she doesn't get any spots, I like solids!
default_smile.png
I like the name August Rose, also!

LOVE THOSE AFTERNOON DELIVERIES. SHE IS A DOLL WISH I COULD HUG HER AND HUG HER. I DIDN'T HAVE ANY THIS YEAR SO NO BABY FIX. I LIKE AFTERNOON DELITE.

What a beauty! Love her head and soft eye! Good luck on the spots but gee she'd make a beautiful solid!

Congratulations and welcome to the world little girl!

Thanks everyone! GREAT name suggestions, love them!
default_smile.png
I need to write them down and think them over/talk with hubby.

She's lovely and those daytime foalers are wonderful!!! Congrats bit time and enjoy.

Joyce

Isn't it wonderful to be awake for the birth!

You can have them totally take in care of by the time you tuck yourself into bed
default_biggrin.png

Love those daytime births!

Thanks everyone!
default_smile.png

I told my hubby the names that were suggested and he decided on Pebbles, so she's CheyAuts Cocoa Pebbles
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back