That was incredibly nice of you, Cocoa

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is adorable and do I see some white sclera there? So.... you may get some color some day, but she is cute without it! Congrats and love those daytime things at a decent hour- how is she doing in this heat?!

I love her big eye and deep color!!!! What a cutie! Which mare is she out of?? (Appy or non?)

Thanks
default_smile.png
Hmm ya know, I keep looking for mottling and completely forgot to give her eyes a good look lol ;) She's doing well with the heat luckily! She's kept in a fully covered stall during the day to stay out of the sun. I was worried, but she seems to do ok! Oh, and a late foaling wasn't planned, I really thought Cocoa was in foal from a spring breeding, and then last Sept when she was turned out with Spin (my leopard stallion, who I bred her to in the spring as well), well, I caught them at it, so.... lol!

Mom isn't appy, she's out of my mare Cocoa (silver buckskin).

I'll have more photos to share next week when I have more time to get them on the puter and uploaded
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back