Thankyou Lil Begginnings

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

islandminis

Reaction score
Way back in the begginning of Bo's troubles someone said dislocated hip --- they were right. Took Bo in to the new vet and he did not even have to touch Bo before saying that was it (he did examine him though) then we went on a two hr drive through a snow squall to get to the only place around my area that has an xray facility for big animals to confirm the diagnosis. Felt pretty bad, but the vet said he could probably have a fairly good life as a pasture pet, did not think he would have to be put down. Recommeneded what he thought would be a good regimine for keeping him heathy. First thing I do today is google hip displcement and what should appear but the lil begginnings post on that very subject. What a ray of hope - now I know with careful maintenance he has a chance of healing enough to have a good life. I will follow all the good instructions in that post and over time will hope to have a horse that will be recovered.

Latest posts

Back