THANKSGIVING

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay - I'm coming late to the game, but I want to play!

Today, even though it is Monday, I am thankful for having a job that I love and that lets me afford some of those little luxuries like my four-legged friends.

I am thankful for my family - husband, daughters, parents, brother, sister-in-law, nieces, aunts, uncles, cousins. I have been so blessed!

I am thankful for medical science and for the healthcare we have access to in this country. Thanks to God and these amazing doctors, our youngest daughter is not just surviving, but thriving with only half a heart.

Have a happy and thankful day!

Barbara

Sunday...

I was thankful to worship as I pleased in the USA.

I was thankful I have plenty of decorations set aside so that I may feel festive for the holidays.

I was thankful for the unconditional love of my animals.

Today I am thankful for access to this forum...the stories of triumphs are uplifting, and I'm thankful to be able to use them to motivate myself.

I am thankful we've had "just enough" rain so that I can spade my future garden.

I am thankful that some of my personal experiences, when shared with a complete stranger, gave her hope.

Good Afternoon Friends!

Wow you all are trully blessed!

My three things for today, Monday.

My Son-in-Law, James, because he always checks on us to make sure we are doing OK and have what we need.

I'm thankful that today I was able to drive into town and buy groceries for this holiday when so many do without.

I'm thankful I got to meet someone new that was volunteering to deliver food to the needy from the Safeway, such a nice person.

Today I am thankful that my brother (who has been lost to me for 7 years,) contacted me!!!!

I am thankful that even though I now have the flu, I'm only dizzy, have a severe headache/body aches and fever...no uumm..spewing!

I am thankful to be able to easily reschedule my activities today.

Ooohh, I'm also thankful my crazy lil Lucky....my active Jack Russell terrier...is content to be my cozy bed-warmer today and not my "run around like a wild woman 'til mom wets herself from laughing" dog as she usually is in the morning!! LOL

TODAY, in addition to what I already named:

• The time to cook for H & I, and our dogs (two different menu items!)
  • That I think I can squeeze in a nap on this Holiday week
  • It's not raining
  • That I've got a long, long weekend to look forward to enjoying with H

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I'm Thankful for...

Having help doing stalls and cleaning before the farrier comes tomorrow!

Hay!!!! Were all set for the season and I am totally Thankful for that!

My husbands OT! Fingers crossed it keeps coming so Christmas will be ok for our son!!!

Good afternoon all!

I'm under the weather today, so I'm thankful for:

Indoor plumbing

Soft paper products

My friend that came and cleaned my stallion stalls for me

Today I'm Thankful,

For my faith and the power of prayer

That I get to have a wonderful Thanksgiving with my mom, my husband and son!

That it's warmer and I'm not freezing my buns off doing chores!!(although loosing some of my buns would not be a bad thing!!
default_whistling.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
)

Today I am thankful my husband's boss decided they WILL BE CLOSED for Thanksgiving after all.

I am thankful that my brother is doing well and wants to have a closer relationship.

That the birds are flocking close to the house, and I have eyes, ears and a spirit to truly enjoy them

Tomorrow is the big day! Horray!

Today I'm thankful that I'm feeling better

That someone is interested in purchasing a mare, so If she sells, I can buy hay.

That I'm still able to cook a meal tomorrow for my family, get to spend the holiday with them, that we all hold hands while we pray for all that we are thankful for.

I would like to wish all of my southern neighbours a wonderful Thankgivings tomorrow. Even though we had ours earlier, in October, I am thankful to have such great neighbours! Wishing you and your loved ones the very best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I am Thankful for

This awesome forum!

This wonderful Thanksgiving that I get to share with my family!

That My husband had a great day at work yesterday which makes to day so much better! LOL!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!

We all are trully blessed with lots of love, family, friends, neighbors and way too much to put into worlds. Hope we all have a great day!

Latest posts

Back