Thanks Jill

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AppyLover2

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
Gotta thank Jill for my new avatar. Been wanting one forever and she was nice enough to do one for me.

default_aktion033.gif
Hey it looks great!
default_yes.gif
Jill is so kind and generous, she made mine too.
default_wub.png

Appy, you have beautiful horses, btw!
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Jill's the greatest!
default_smile.png

default_wub.png

Pretty cool to me, because then I get to see more of everyone's horses when she makes these and I click links to read posts there are more rotating avatars!!!
default_smile.png

Liz

I need to get together all the cute shots I never posted from last summer/fall/winter and have you make me one, Jill!
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png
Do you need us to crop the photos before sending or do you do that for us?

Leia

Your avatar looks great!!!! Jill is so great about doing stuff for people!
default_aktion033.gif
She's offered to do one for me, I just haven't gotten her the pics yet :DOH! Boy, that's lazy!

I'm really happy with it! I tried over and over to do one myself but could never find a program that would work for me.....so just gave up and asked Jill. Actually thought I had it mastered once......but :DOH! .

SWA thanks for the nice comment about my guys (and girl).

Your avatar looks great! I'm the same way computer illiterate lol even though I took 2 years of computer classes
default_wacko.png

Yes Jill is great! She's helped me out too. I wish to meet her one day maybe at a show or something.

BTW My avatar is going to need to be updated soon, when I get around to asking, since one's sale's pending (pinto) and I have some different show horses this year but can't get new pics til this weather breaks :DOH!

Thanks again Jill!
default_thumbup.gif

Jill is one of the most Helpfull people i have ever came across, she offeredt o do one for me also, but to be honest i just couldnt do it, im so computer illiterate

so thank you Jill for everything youve helped me with !!!!! your a star!!!!!!
default_saludando.gif

Awwww
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

You guys are the best
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Anytime someone wants an avatar, or an updated avatar, just let me know
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Wonderful job. Someday I am going to get my courage up and ask Jill to make me one too. Should learn to do it myself but just haven't gotten to it. Jill is very helpful.
default_yes.gif
Mary

Latest posts

Back