Thanks Jill

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

SWA

Reaction score
Hey it looks great!
Jill is so kind and generous, she made mine too.

Appy, you have beautiful horses, btw!

Last edited by a moderator:

nootka

Reaction score
Jill's the greatest!

Pretty cool to me, because then I get to see more of everyone's horses when she makes these and I click links to read posts there are more rotating avatars!!!

Liz

hobbyhorse23

Reaction score
I need to get together all the cute shots I never posted from last summer/fall/winter and have you make me one, Jill!
Do you need us to crop the photos before sending or do you do that for us?

Leia

S

StarRidgeAcres

Your avatar looks great!!!! Jill is so great about doing stuff for people!
She's offered to do one for me, I just haven't gotten her the pics yet :DOH! Boy, that's lazy!

AppyLover2

Reaction score
I'm really happy with it! I tried over and over to do one myself but could never find a program that would work for me.....so just gave up and asked Jill. Actually thought I had it mastered once......but :DOH! .

SWA thanks for the nice comment about my guys (and girl).

Jessica_06

Reaction score
Your avatar looks great! I'm the same way computer illiterate lol even though I took 2 years of computer classes

Yes Jill is great! She's helped me out too. I wish to meet her one day maybe at a show or something.

BTW My avatar is going to need to be updated soon, when I get around to asking, since one's sale's pending (pinto) and I have some different show horses this year but can't get new pics til this weather breaks :DOH!

Thanks again Jill!

shane

Reaction score
Jill is one of the most Helpfull people i have ever came across, she offeredt o do one for me also, but to be honest i just couldnt do it, im so computer illiterate

so thank you Jill for everything youve helped me with !!!!! your a star!!!!!!

Buckskin gal

Reaction score
Wonderful job. Someday I am going to get my courage up and ask Jill to make me one too. Should learn to do it myself but just haven't gotten to it. Jill is very helpful.
Mary

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Wonderful job. Someday I am going to get my courage up and ask Jill to make me one too. Should learn to do it myself but just haven't gotten to it. Jill is very helpful.
Mary
Mary, just email whatever pictures you want in it, and I'll make it and email it back to you

jill@whinny4me.com

Latest posts