Thanks for all the prayers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reble

Reaction score
Olivia Mary Ann, Born Saturday 1:30 p.m. at 34.5 weeks, 4lbs. 8 Oz. / 18.5 inches.

God was watching over my family, both Mom and Baby doing fine now.

Mom's blood pressure went up to 210 and the baby's cord had a knot in it.

The Dr. could not believe there was two things going on & he told us they where not related.

Thank Heaven for little girls
default_wub.png

Olivia.jpg

Olivia2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She's beautiful......and blessed......
default_wub.png

Kind of like her name too......
default_wink.png

Oh what a sweetheart!! I am SO glad that everything ended up okay!!!

She's beautiful--congrats, Mary.
default_wub.png

Is her name Olivia? Or is without the 'l'? If not--how do you pronounce it?

She looks very healthy.
default_wub.png

Congratulations on a beautiful special little baby girl!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations on your new granddaughter, and so glad that she and your daughter are now safe and sound.

Congratulations!! She is beautiful and sooo precious!

default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_517.gif
Praise the Lord! What a beautiful little girl! I'm so thankful both mom and baby are fine! Such a miracle!

God bless,

Joan

Is there anything more wondrous than the birth of a child? Congratulations, she is beautiful.

Thank you all for letting me share this blessing with you guys.

More details if you are interested? Below. A little long.

What an entrance, my husbands Mother passed away when he was 6 years old, with a heart attack in her thirties. We where worried and scared. This has been a long 4 weeks or so, with high blood pressure and going to the hospital 1.5 hours away twice a week for tests and ultra sounds.

The Dr. was surprised to see the knot in the cord, but it was not tight.

I will have to ask him if he thinks it was there all along, or did Olivia do an in and out turn that night?

He did tell us the knot had nothing to do with her blood pressure, two different situations.

The Dr. at his office on Friday sent us over to the hospital because her blood pressure was 154 /110 and said she is not too go home.

Well her blood pressure went back down to 134/88.
default_new_shocked.gif
the Dr. on call said there was no reason to admit her. So I talked to the nurse & she decided to take her blood pressure one more time & it went up to 153/104
default_wacko.png
she also had protein in her urine. so she went to talk with the Dr. on call & he decided to admit her over night to keep an eye on her.

The other Dr. which sent us over to the hospital came in Saturday morning and said it would be today 99 % the nurse came in at noon and had told them they would be back for her and taking her down to the operating room at 12:30 / Olivia was born at 1:30.

I was there about 2:00 p.m.

As they where rushing my daughter to ICU, she never got to see her baby. They expected her blood pressure to slowing come back to normal, instead it spiked.

She finally got to hold her baby yesterday for the first time for a short period. My daughter is out of ICU and baby is being fed her mothers milk through a feeding tube. She wants to try to breast feed.

this is not my first grandbaby I do have 5 now.

1 girl 16 years old, 1 girl 3 years old, 1 boy 1.5 years old and 1 girl 2 months old, and now my youngest having her first baby Olivia

So happy to be able to go & enjoy them both
default_saludando.gif
Just wish it was not so far.

All I can say is when I read this post I was so happy for you I could hardly hold back the tears. As a mother that had a daughter with some problems during pregnancy ( nothing close to how bad your daughter had things) I know the worry that goes along with that.

It sounds like your daughter is in good hands.

I do believe in prayer's and I will keep your daughter and special little grand-baby in my prayer's. I hope your daughter is out of ICU fast.

Please keep us updated!

I got SO EXCITED...I forgot to say CONGRATULATIONS!

Latest posts

Back