Thanks Everyone for their prayers and support

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockin r

Reaction score
We were at Mercy Hospital all day doing lab work, doppler ultra sounds a 2 different MRI's. I tried to post last night but I was sooo sick from the chemicals, I could'nt. Then I slept for 10 hours...There have been 2 lumps on my left side since the last surgery, I kinda egnored them, thought that they would go away. They have started to hurt. So the IR wanted to do a doppler us to see what they are. They are tumors from the alien that are deep. Non cancerous. When we got done with the MRI's he had to go into emergency surgery so we did not get to talk to him. He asked us to stay and wait for him but he did not know how long he was going to be in surgery, and it is almost a 2 hour drive home, so we (I) opted to go home. So I guess we will hear from him on Monday to see what the MRI's show. I do have some GREAT NEWS!!!!!! Mercy Hospital administrator told us yesterday that they were taking me on as a case study, and all of the procedures that has been done at that hospital from the first surgery is NO COST TO US!!!! We fell out of our chairs!! So far the medical bills are $120,000.00 approx. not counting yesterday..I can not tell you guys how hard we have prayed to find a way to pay for this.. Art and I both cried and hugged the Nun.. and we made a monetary donation to the hospital. Thank you guys sooooo very much for keeping us in your prayers and thoughts. >>>>By the way, I gained 3 lbs!!!!!

That is Fantastic about your hospital bill.

You gained 3lbs, that is good to hear.

Now, the next step is getting you stable and out of pain
default_wub.png

Remember we love you. It is easy to pray for a friend.

Wonderful news of the hospital bill.
default_aktion033.gif

Also remember.......BELIEVE!

default_saludando.gif
Am so happy for you! Will continue prayers for you! I've had an AV Fistula, advanced colon cancer, and was in a bad accident that has put me in a wheelchair. According to Docs each should have killed me but I'm still here! Keep fighting girlfriend!
default_wub.png

Oh Theresa, that is GREAT news!! It's about time you had some of that! Yay!!!

That's marvelous news, about the hospital bill!

Sounds good, too, that you've gained 3 lbs.

You're still in my thoughts and prayers--hang in there Theresa!

The money has to be a big relief, I know how that can burden your mind so that's great news.

I think and pray for you often and wonder how you're doing, wishing their was more help for you and something we could do for you. Hopefully things will work out and you'll be back in good health soon.

So glad to hear from you Teresa

great news about the bills that takes away a giant worry

and the less stress the better for your health right now

Good new too you have a hospital ready to help all they can

thanks for the update I'm sure its not always easy for you to post

continued prayers

Oh Theresa that is great news about the hospital bills. Miracles do happen. Now for the next miracle of healing. You are in my prayers daily. So glad you have gained a few lbs that is a good sign. 10 hours of sleep that is great too. Keep up the good work. Big(((Hugs))) to you. It is so good to hear from you.

Great news about the hospital bill. Prayers are being answered!

Hang in there!

God Bess you and your husband!

Barbara

Thank GOD!

And thank all of you for your prayers!
default_aktion033.gif

*HAPPY TEARS*

The absence of such a financial burden must be a tremendous relief for both you and Art. Now you can put that extra energy into getting better. Great news too about your 3 pounds....it isn't often that any of us are happy about gaining weight.
default_wink.png

Continued prayers and good thoughts.

GOD IS GOOD!!!! Will keep praying and so happy to hear the good news.

That is absolutely fantastic that the hospital will pick up the bill ! Looks like the prayers are working !!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Your weight gain is also good news.
default_wink.png

Man it's great to read some good news!! Just having the stress of the $$$ off of you has to relieve a lot of stress. Super that you have gained 3 lbs - keep doing whatever you're doing and gain some more. Hopefully soon they will have you out of pain.

Prayers from here continuing as usual. Stay positive. Hugs to both you and Art - and Dreamer too!!!!

Barbie

I am so happy to be reading some GOOD NEWS. That is better then good news~~ it is GREAT news about the hospital bill, as well as your two new tumors being non-cancerous. I know only too well how much of a burden a large hospital bill can be on a person. Keeping you in our prayers for some more good news.

That is great news! I hope things keep going your way!

Great news Theresa and I hope and pray things just get better and better for both of us. With GOD and prayer anything is possible. Linda

I pray you have good news about the MRI on Monday!
default_pray.gif
:pray Glad to hear you're gaining some weight. Wonderful news about the hospital bill!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back