THANK YOU's and CONGRATULATIONS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunny

Reaction score
This is the first time in days that I've been able to actually get on the Forum because I'm having a number of problems with my computer. First and foremost, I want to offer a most sincere THANK YOU to everyone concerned for making the Nationals available to view online!! I can hardly believe I can access it, considering all the other problems, but I'm absolutely thrilled to bits. Of course, I'm getting nothing done around the house!! LOL!!!

Secondly, I want to offer my CONGRATULATIONS to our own Pam Christopher who has picked up no less than three Reserve National Champions and at least one Top Ten that I know of with her gelding Stone Maples McKenzie's Joy. In her Amateur Ladies country pleasure driving class, there were 62 entries and she won Reserve!! WOW!!!!! Our Desiree has been doing extremely well, too, and I can't wait to hear all of her stories when she gets back!!

Again, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to to the good people of Flanders Video and everyone else who brought the Nationals to our desktops!!

[SIZE=18pt]WOW!![/SIZE]

Pammy & Steve have done AWESOME!!!!

default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif

Pam,Jim and Steve have done so well!

Steve picked up res champions in both Ladies and Gentlemens CP driving, as well as ammy roadster.

Jim picked up a top ten with him this afternoon in golden age CP driving. And Pam also got a top ten in open roadster under with him.

Steve is also in Liberty tonight, keep an eye out for him!

I was able to watch a few their classes they looked great!

Yes! I have been able to watch some of Steve's classes and it's so surreal, it's almost like they're all celebrities!! I saw Pam get her reserve in roadster, and Jim get his top ten in Golden Age, however missed the earlier classes due to the fact that I had no idea I could watch (THANK YOU TO DEVON FOR CALLING ME AND TELLING ME!!
default_laugh.png
) I'm SO happy that I can watch Nationals online, can't wait til this time next year when (fingers crossed) I will be making my way to Tulsa!! Anyhoo Pammy and Jim have done AMAZING and I can't wait til they get back so I can get all the details (and gossip LOL)! I know they also had Kaluha there, whom I absolutely adore, but I managed to miss her driving class as it was on VERY late at nigt...
default_no.gif

And I saw Des in one of her driving classes with Nitro and also in liberty and couldn't help but smile at her Canadian getup in that class!! Anyways Nitro looked great, but I missed Joy, and heard she did awesome in halter!! Congrats Des!!

Also wanted to add a BIG congrats to Rita Noble who's Stallion, Establo Radiant took the show by storm winning Reserve Sr. Stallion over, AND Reserve OVERALL stallion, over with Lee Crutchfield on the other end of the lead!

Hello All!

I just flew in today from Tulsa and it was awesome. The shopping was excellent and the people were fun! Desiree received a top ten award with her mare Joy. ( In an open Halter class Woo HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I am sure she will update us. I saw Des drive and do liberty I was really proud of her as she was a youth competing with all the adults.

I enjoyed hanging out with the other Canadians and Cheering. (I made sure the Canadian flag was flying in the stands)

Rita's horse "Radiant" did amazing. It was an awesome moment as a large group of us Canadians were Cheering our hearts out. It was like we were at the Olympics!!! I loved our Canadian team spirit!!!!!!!!

What a wonderful trip!

Lisa

Oh and I got my photo taken with my favorite horse....... it was like meeting Wayne Gretzy
default_smile.png

Just got home this morning and I am still excited even after a 21.5 hr drive.
default_laugh.png
The live feed from Tulsa is the coolest thing!!! It was great to be able to come back to my stalls after gettting my picture taken in center ring and have my cell phone beeping with text messages from friends saying "I saw you!!!"
default_biggrin.png
It really makes you feel like all of your friends and family are right there with you in the moment.

Thank you for all the congrats!
default_yes.gif

Pammy

Back