Thank You

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen S

Reaction score
Good Morning All:

Sharron and I would like to say Thank You for all of the help, food donation, clean-up etc. at the annual Pot Luck Luncheon which was held at noon on thursday. We roughly fed around 325 people. Hats off to my son and husband for cooking all of the briskets. They just melted in your mouth!

Not only did we have all of the wonderful meat, but Gene the barn manager brought us a box full of home grown vegtables from his garden. Besides the brisket, we went though around thirty pounds of grilled summer sausage, fried chicken, hot dogs, spagetti, ham, roast with carrots and potatoes, potatoe salad, maccaroni salad, fresh made cole slaw, bake beans, fresh corn, lots of green salads, Lewella's pickles, olives, chips, the fresh fruit salad that Belinda brought all of the different fruit for that we cut up, deserets and yes the beautiful cake (see Leeana's post) that the Registry donated. The facility also brought over their coke machine for all to use.

Again, Thank You Exhibitors, guest and friends. We had a wonderful time and got to meet lots of new faces and forum people that I don't normally get to meet. For those that didn't know me, I was the one wearing the blue arpon (ASPC/AMHR/ASPR Triple A Amateur) dishing out the meat.

See you next year!

Karen Shaw & Sharron Hinkle

Fiddlestix Miniatures & Shetlands & Sharrway Farm & Transport

A HUGE THANK YOU! to you Karen, your family, and Sharron for organizing this annual event. Congress just wouldn't be the same without it! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Karen, Sharron and all who helped out -

That was absolutely the BEST brisket I have ever enjoyed. The rest of the food was wonderful as well - loved Lewella's pickels alot. All the judges were very impressed with the aulity and quantity of the food and were very glad to have been included. Just makes you want to come back next year. Thank you Very Very Very much.

Mark

Latest posts

Back