Thank you visiting officers to the Lakewood

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Equuisize

Reaction score
Thank you to all the visiting police officers from all across the United States

and the 1000 RCMP that came to pay their respects, today, for our 4 fallen

police officers.

It was the most achingly beautiful show of respect

A beautiful memorial that hopefully will help aid the grief and mourning of 4

families and the world wide community of police officers.

If any of you have law enforcement officers in your family thank them for

the service they give our communities, everyday.

When shots are fired and everyone runs away, police officers run toward the shots.

Thank you.

*(Sorry I thought I was posted this to the BP - rather an emotional day here today)

Last edited by a moderator:
so sad. im a police officer and would have gone but im in maryland. its refreshing to hear your kind words about law enforcement. the level of respect the public seems to have towards police makes me sick anymore. the future should be scarrey 20 years from now. thank you for your support
default_smile.png

It was amazing. And so justified. Those poor officers. When the kids spoke I bawled. SO incredibly sad for them.

My Dad died when I was almost 10. It was natural causes and a shock. But I can't imagine knowing that someone took your Dad's life because of pure hate. Terrible. And all of his family members that helped him without a thought of what he had done. Sickening.

THANK YOU to every single law enforcement officer.

My heart goes out to the families of the slain.
default_no.gif
default_sad.png

I would also like to thank all of the visiting law enforcement, and also the families and public that were kind enough to brave the freezing temperatures to honor the fallen four on the drive from Lakewood to the Tacoma Dome.

Unfortunately I was stuck at home with no water, but that also gave me the opportunity to watch the coverage live on tv and I must say that it touched my heart to see such an outpouring of support and affection.

Being the wife of a police officer, it's so gratifying to see people support what my husband and so many others do, they put their lives on the line daily to keep all of us safe, so from me to all of you, thank you for showing them respect, and support. It really does mean the world to them!

Thanks for starting this thread Equuize, it was a lovely ceremony and it's so important to thank all of the law enforcement personnel that attended and even if you couldn't attend, please know that we know you were there in spirit, as I was.

Hugs to all of our folks that walk the thin blue line everyday to keep us safe.

Valerie

Latest posts

Back