Thank you Tanya From SWA

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garyo

Reaction score
Today we were in a local 4th of July Parade. Tanya made the plumes our horses are wearing on very, very short notice. I completely ignored getting ready for the parade this week since our daughter got married last weekend (see picture links on the back porch if you are interested). Our son and Gary walked along for several miles as my inlaws and I drove. Crystal (our youngest can be seen in the back walking our little guy (25" at 1 1/2). They and their beautiful plumes were a big hit.

Ruth Owen

Stardust Acres

RuthSandy4thofJuly.jpg

MamaBabaKahlua4thofJuly.jpg

Oh I just LOVE it!!! How CUTE your little horses look with their beautiful colorful plumes!! Thanks you for sharing those pics with us....left me wanting to see more!
default_biggrin.png

Wow u all look great!!! The plumes are perfect for parades. They look like little circus horses.

Everyone looked wonderful! The red shirts were a nice touch too!

LOVE the plumes!
default_wub.png

Hello Ruth,

I'm so sorry, I've been out of town the last few days, and am just now having a chance for getting online after a friend alerted me of your post here.
default_wub.png

Thank you so much for all your kind compliments of my plumes. Just hearing of all the joyful fun you shared with your family, is what makes it all so very worth it, especially with the "short notice" orders, LOL! Just knowing they were even a small part of such a fun family time, is what really makes my heart sing from making these. I'm so glad to hear you all had such a great time together this weekend!
default_aktion033.gif
Here's to wishing you all many more!
default_wub.png

Warmest appreciations,

Tanya

Latest posts

Back