Thank you Syndi & Rob (CLC)!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tapestry Minis

Reaction score
I just can't believe it!!! After last weekend I'm still on cloud nine. Then I get the call today about Phantom's first R show at Spanaway.

1st in Model
aktion033.gif

1st in Stallions
aktion033.gif

Grand Jr Stallion - 33" & Under
new_shocked.gif

Grand Stallions - Under
new_shocked.gif

Supreme - Under
new_shocked.gif

I want to say THANK YOU to our very own Rob Crater (CLC Stables) for showing Phantom in the Grand Champion - Under class since Syndi had another horse in that class.

THANK YOU ROB & SYNDI!!!! For keeping me on cloud nine
aktion033.gif

THANK YOU NANCY!!! For giving me all the play by play and being such a good auntie to Phantom!!!

I'm so GIDDY!!!!
laugh.gif
Thank you for letting me share!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, Christine! I wish I could have stayed to watch stallions today, and I wish I could have met you!

susanne

OMG!!! Congratulations!!! That is TERRIFIC NEWS!!!!!!!!!! :D
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

I didn't go down there this weekend, I was just too burned out on horse shows after three weekends in a row, and also getting behind in housework to say the least!

Little bit of rain this morning didn't slow Phantom down a bit.

Syndi, Lindsay and Rob, each, did a great job on their turns with him.

Can't ask for a better day than this! He looks great and is such a good boy.

Video will be ready tomorrow and I've got a BIG BOX of treasures for you to decorate your office with!!! I'll mail them as soon as the video is ready.

Pictures coming via e mail in a few here!!!

Congratulations, one more time!!!!!!!!!

Thank you everyone!!!

I would love to meet you too Susanne, but unfortunatly I've not been able to afford to make a trip to a show yet and probably wont make a show till A Nationals where I'll be for sure, gonna go watch Phantom show and visit my brother that lives close to the arena.

Thank you Nancy!!! I can't Thank you enough for being such a good friend to me and auntie to Phantom. I can't wait to get my box of goodies
biggrin.gif

I'm just taking it all in
smile.gif

You should be VERY proud Christine....he is a BEAUTIFUL boy! We got to watch the stallion classes yesterday.....he did awesome!!!

Tracy

He looked great! Congrats!

There was some real strong competition and it was a wonderful turn out.

Congratulations! He looked really great and wow, there were a LOT Of horses there, so you have every reason to be proud of him.

Liz M.

Latest posts

Back