Thank you SO MUCH Charmed Minis!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horsehug

Reaction score
I had a fun weekend trip delivering my tiny little dwarf Junebug to her new home in New Mexico, one of my very favorite states!! :)

I had already met Lindsay of Charmed Minis when she came to visit me last November and I got to meet her mom this time also!

Junebug led away from my truck like she knew she belonged there and has a beautiful new home :)

I was thrilled when Lindsay told me she would like to adopt her a few short days after she was born in June!

Also thanks to Janell (Little Bit) for telling me all about the magic shoes and my hubby Harry for holding her for me to put them on her each time they came off. :)

I know she will have a wonderful life with you and your family, Lindsay :)

Thanks again!

Susan O.

laurielindsayjunebug.jpg

lindsaykarojunebug.jpg

AHHHHH
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Isn't Lindsay just a doll.....she helped out Dimi as well when she had surgery.

I'd say that looks like a happy horse, and people :bgrin :bgrin

Ditto, looks like a happy bunch to me!!! Congrats and I am sure she has a loving home. Wow, what a coat of hair already! LOL, and I thought mine looked hairy already? They haven't even started compared to that one. I dont know how you all in the 'snow' climates handle it every winter.

Lindsay has grown into quite a young woman of deep thought and great heart. She sure saved me this past June and now look at this wee darlin! Congratulations to all of you! :aktion033:

Yes indeed! Linz is very sweet and loving, she's a good friend to me!

Your lil girl has a good home (and what a cutie she is!)

:aktion033:

Thank you for all the kind words everyone! We love her soooo very much already! She's only been here for 4 days and was part of the family within the first hour.

She is living with my 2 year old filly, Karo, whom some of you might remember. Karo was born with Extremely lax tendons and undeveloped bones in her front legs and spent her first month in casts. And as a yearling had a severe bone infection in her jaw which lead to radical surgery. Karo is a pocket pet and just recently had new x-rays of her jaw which revealed she will never have adult teeth as as a result of her surgery.

Karo and Junebug bonded instantly. So much so that just a few hours after Junebug getting here, we let my herding dog Shelby in the pen to say hello to Junebug, she LOVES babies of any kind. She was in mid-kiss with Junebug when Karo shoved her way between them and chased Shelby, with teeth bared and ears back, out of the pen! Classic mommy horse mode. We were all a little shocked, Karo has not one mean bone in her body. But she is fiercely protective of her Junebug, she even stands over us while we are playing with Junebug getting to know her.

I have more pictures, hopefully I don't look so ragged in some them, I've been working A LOT
default_rolleyes.gif
:

I'll post the new pictures tomorrow.

Thanks again for all the love
default_wub.png
:

Haha! Lindsay, you do NOT look ragged :)

Susan O.

Awww how wonderful! Just wanted to say Junebug is ADORABLE
default_smile.png

Jessi

Awwww congrats on finding Junebug what sounds like a wonderful, very loving, new home! Thank you Lindsay for giving her such a great home for Susan!!! :aktion033:

How wonderful!! She couldn't have asked for a better home!!!

Liz R.

Thank you for all the kind words everyone! We love her soooo very much already! She's only been here for 4 days and was part of the family within the first hour.

She is living with my 2 year old filly, Karo, whom some of you might remember. Karo was born with Extremely lax tendons and undeveloped bones in her front legs and spent her first month in casts. And as a yearling had a severe bone infection in her jaw which lead to radical surgery. Karo is a pocket pet and just recently had new x-rays of her jaw which revealed she will never have adult teeth as as a result of her surgery.

Karo and Junebug bonded instantly. So much so that just a few hours after Junebug getting here, we let my herding dog Shelby in the pen to say hello to Junebug, she LOVES babies of any kind. She was in mid-kiss with Junebug when Karo shoved her way between them and chased Shelby, with teeth bared and ears back, out of the pen! Classic mommy horse mode. We were all a little shocked, Karo has not one mean bone in her body. But she is fiercely protective of her Junebug, she even stands over us while we are playing with Junebug getting to know her.

I have more pictures, hopefully I don't look so ragged in some them, I've been working A LOT
default_rolleyes.gif
:

I'll post the new pictures tomorrow.

Thanks again for all the love
default_wub.png
:
Lindsey I have question... Have you ever purchased minis from Louisiana and your dad picked them up? I sold a mare to somebody in NM and her dad picked her up, and headed to AL to pick up a new mini trailer and on his way back threw he picked her up and headed to NM. Just wondering the horse's name was Rosebud(barn name).

Lindsey I have question... Have you ever purchased minis from Louisiana and your dad picked them up? I sold a mare to somebody in NM and her dad picked her up, and headed to AL to pick up a new mini trailer and on his way back threw he picked her up and headed to NM. Just wondering the horse's name was Rosebud(barn name).
Hi JJ!!! Long time, no hear! I'm the one that bought Rosebud from you. Call me sometime, 505-270-6461.

I just sent some new Junebug pictures to Susan. My picture program is acting up so hopefully she will post some more pictures for me.

For size difference perspective, Karo is 32", Junebug is right about 20" :new_shocked:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some more really cute pictures Lindsay sent me :))

Susan O.

lindsayjunebug.jpg

lauriekarojunebug.jpg

lindsaykarojunebug2.jpg

OMG ! linz she is soooo cute!!!
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

I think I am goin to have to :eek: to figure out how i can get one of them here at my house well or just a mini again been missin a black n white one for some time and it drives me
default_wacko.png
: Just wanted to let ya know how cute that lil junebug is and how big karo has gotten shes so pretty !

Well she sure has the best home you could imagine ! When i die i want to come back as one of Linz's horses ! for sure !

Hi Lindsay,

We think that Junebug is beautiful. When you came by and met the Brat Pack, we knew you would want one of your own. :bgrin Karo is turning out to be a beautiful little girl. We are so glad that she took up with Junebug. Everyone needs a buddy. :aktion033:

Bill & Wanalynn

Susan, it sure looks like Junebug has got herself the perfect home with a family who will love her to pieces

and that's the best you can ask for. I was honored to meet Junebug this summer and by her pictures, I'd say the little shoes and all your work and love have helped her so much. Bless the family giving her a great home.

Joyce L

Hi JJ!!! Long time, no hear! I'm the one that bought Rosebud from you. Call me sometime, 505-270-6461.

I just sent some new Junebug pictures to Susan. My picture program is acting up so hopefully she will post some more pictures for me.

For size difference perspective, Karo is 32", Junebug is right about 20" :new_shocked:
Aww I miss Rosebud! I even bought a full size appy foal a few years ago named Rosebud, who had the same personality as her. I will call ya as soon as I get settled in my new home!

It looks like Junebug is VERY well loved already! You can't ask for much more than that when you sell/rehome a horse!

Latest posts

Back