Thank you McCabe Training Center!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GREENWOODMINIS

Reaction score
Our Family would like to send a very special Thank you to the awesome Mike, Barb, Kim and Jeff at McCabes Training Center!!
default_saludando.gif
Not only did they breed an exceptional horse..., they have trained one as well.

2009 Country pleasure World Champion Driving... a dream come true for us...Pozzy has such heart and Guts...when I ask him to give...he gave...when I ask for more...he gave everything...he is a true show horse....and, I feel so blessed to have such a special horse like Pozzy in my life. Thank you so very much wonderful McCabe Family...and the opportunity to own and show such an exceptional horse...without you none of this would be possible!

Mike and Barb...you two are the most honest...genuine...hardworking...good good hearted people... who always put the horse first...no matter what...I admire that greatly...you love what you do and you have such great love for all your horses...that it shows in everything you do!!

You made these last two years so fun for us...I don't think I have ever enjoyed horse shows (30 years worth) more than these past several with you and your family...so much laughter...smiling...friendship...and total fun...we look forward to many more fun filled years with you!!!

Thank you again for everything...your family indeed is a true blessing to our family!!! I wish I could bottle my feelings the night Pozzy and I won our title...and uncork it every so often to remember the magic of that moment...Thank you for a life long cherished memory!!!

I also want to congratulate all the other winners of the 2009 World show..(Kristina...Angela..Cathy...Chris...Paige...Steve & Pam )...and all the other wonderful people whom we saw do so well...such amazing horses...I was just in awe of all the fabulous people and horses...I am so very happy for you all...you should be very proud!! It was an honor to witness the dreams of so many that came true that week...congrats again!!!

And last but not least...a very big Congratulations goes out to my Very Dear Friend Kimberly McCabe...on her Two World Wins with her horse Easter Buck...so deserving...I am so very happy for you and all you have done...way to go Friend...you inspire me!!!! oh...and, I may have to rest my laugh muscles for a bit...you are the funniest person...who brought sunshine daily to our barn!!!

God Bless,

Lis

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=10pt]Lisa,[/SIZE]

Your win was well deserved! You are quite the team.

Mike is wonderful, and the whole McCabe crew. Down to earth, approachable, honest and knowledgeable. Normally, all those things don't come together in one package (and it's a handsome package!)

CONGRATS to you all!

Karen :eek:)

Congratulations on your fantastic Worlds, Lisa!

Your win was well-deserved and you lit up the arena with your Pozzy. He is such a beautiful horse and you compliment each other so well!

Caitlyn and Travis had fantastic drives with Ms. Scarlet Lass too!

It was so nice to see you, Travis, and Caitlyn! You all are great people.... so genuine and fun to be around... always smiling and having fun!

And you are absolutely right about the McCabes..... They are awesome!!!
default_smile.png

Also, thank you for all of your kind words on my horses.... You are too kind!
default_smile.png

Congratulations again on all of your family's accomplishments!!! Can't wait to see you all next year!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Lis!!! I am so glad you posted. It was SO great to see you out in the ring again! I wish the video would have been better so I could have seen you and your horse in all your glory! I am so glad you body is all healed now and you are able to do what you love to do. Maybe one year soon I will meet you at Worlds with one or more of mine...I DO have plans to come for the performance futurities in 2012 for sure!!! With my own homebred babies! MAYBE once before that with my beloved Esprit.

Here's to you!
default_cheers.gif

Congratulations Lisa! Sorry I wasn't there to catch you in person. Maybe next year. Hope all is going well.

-Wendi

default_saludando.gif
:salute Thank you all for your very kind words...they mean so much!!! And again...Congratulations to everyone at Worlds...you all inspire me!!

Amy...I would love to hang out with you at worlds...and I will be the one that is cheering the loudest for you...I cant wait to see your beautiful babies hit the show ring!! Thank you for all your support over the years...I made it through the rain...hugs!!!!

Kristini...our family just can't say enough about just how fabulous you are...you are just amazing at all you do...and we wish you nothing but the biggest success!!! You Go Girl!!!!!!

Karen...thank you...I am so glad I got the chance to meet you this year...you are truly a wonderful lady!

Wendi...oh I am so bummed we missed each other at worlds...next year my friend... we must get together...I would so love that!!!!!

Angela...Ruffian...thanks for your congrats...they mean so much!!!!!!!!

Thanks again everyone...have a wonderful Fall!!!!!
default_saludando.gif

Lis

Latest posts

Back