Thank you Jean of Dusty Lane Designs

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Janet_D.

Reaction score
A big thank you to Jean Barnhill of Dusty Lane Miniatures and Designs. I wanted a website, but had no idea how to proceed. Jean is so nice, patient, and I am just thrilled with the results of her work. Now if I can just learn how to post pictures on the Forum! Janet Day

www.hoofweb.com/daytoday

The website looks GREAT! Jean is such a nice lady.

BTW I love that mare of yours Phlirt
wub.gif

Rachel said:
The website looks GREAT! Jean is such a nice lady.BTW I love that mare of yours Phlirt 
wub.gif

416214[/snapback]

Rachel said:
The website looks GREAT! Jean is such a nice lady.BTW I love that mare of yours Phlirt 
wub.gif

416214[/snapback]

Geez, looks like I hit the wrong button or something. sorry.

I wanted to thank you Rachel. Phlirt is three years old. I just bred her to my stallion, A Stable Business Roger Rabbit, before he left. I'll bloodtest her with the Pregna mare test after 40 days.

Oh how exciting! I sure hope she took for you. That will be one stunning baby I bet!!!
new_shocked.gif

Oh Geez... I'm blushing!
wub.gif

Actually, Janet - you made this process VERY easy because you understood on the "first pass" how to send pictures!

And Rachel ... hope to see you at a show or two!! We need to catch up on where your school/career is heading!

Latest posts

Back