Thank You from W W Miniature Horse Farm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wwminis

Reaction score
The one year anniversary on August 5, 2013 is coming soon of the devastating flood that happened at our miniature horse farm in Jonesborough, TN. We were at a loss and didnt know where to turn until wonderful people started helping us in so many ways. People helped us monetarily, materially, physically, and spiritually for which we are most grateful. We would like to thank everyone who contacted us through Paypal, e-mail, snail mail, by telephone, and in person. We want to give special thanks to Heather Troglauer for having the benefit auction on her site and for everyone who participated in it, and also to Cheryl Harless for setting up W W Miniature Horse Farm Recovery on Facebook. We would also like to thank Samaritans Purse for all the work they did with clearing our property and gutting our house. We need to thank all the church groups, friends, neighbors, and family members who stepped up to help us too.

At this time we still have 2 rooms to complete when we get the time. We have been concentrating on getting everything fixed outside on the farm before winter.

It has been almost a year and we are still struggling with the loss of our beloved animals. Our lives have definitely changed forever, but we still have much love for miniature horses and all animals. We will continue to love and care for all our animals as we did before the flood.

May God bless each and every one of you.

Bill and Wanalynn Chapman

W. W. Miniature Horse Farm

Wow, I didn't realize it was nearly a year. Glad you are making such great strides at recovery. I've seen many of the updates on FB.

I'm so glad you and Wannalynn are slowly healing and rebuilding it's so good to hear from you! (although thanks aren't needed) The flood was a terrible nightmare for you, it probably changed you both in ways you don't even know yet.. part of the result of your pain and suffering was that you got to see just how great people can be when faced with such a tragedy it was awesome the outpouring of love given. I know you are humbled and very grateful. God is good all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad you guys are doing okay - thank YOU for all you have done for us! You guys are the best. Love the updates!!

Liz N.

It's impossible to imagine all that you have gone through, so very heartbreaking. God bless you, your family and all the people who helped you to your road to recovery. May your heart heal with time.

Back