THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHARAFARMS

Reaction score
AFTER TWO WEEKS IN CRITICAL CARE AT UNIV.OF TENNESSEE VET MEDICAL SCHOOL EMERGENCY CLINIC, OHARA FARMS LAVENDER BLUE IS COMING HOME TOMORROW !

IT TOOK A TOTAL OF 11 UNITS OF BLOOD, AN EXPLORATORY SURGERY AND FINALLY A WONDER CLOTTING DRUG TO STOP THE INTERNAL BLEEDING. SHE CONTINUUES TO IMPROVE EVERY DAY AND WE ARE GOING TO PICK HER UP TOMORROW.

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS AND GOOD WISHES.

MARYELLEN & MEB

OHARA FARMS

Wow, congrats!!! Its been a while since I saw any updates, what wonderful news.

Prayer is a powerful thing!
yes.gif
I'm so glad she is better & finally coming home.
aktion033.gif

That is wonderful news! So glad she is doing better and gets to come home!!!

Congratulations and glad to hear she is improving and coming home. Yes, the

power of PRAYER is so awesome.

Vicky

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif
laugh.gif
I'm so happy for all of you. There is definitely power in prayer. God has given man the knowledge and ability to help people and animals. Thank God your sweetie is well enough to come home. Now, you can shower her with lots of love. There is also power in a loving touch.

God bless,

Joan

I am sorry, I missed the original thread, but am so glad to hear that she is doing much better.
smile.gif

There definitely is power in prayer - so glad she's coming home. Enjoy her.

Barbie

Great news! I'd looked for updates a couple times & didn't find any, so I'm very happy to hear that she's coming home!

That is wonderful news
aktion033.gif
- when we talked last it was so sad to hear - it brought back such memories for me -- I could not be happier for you and really DO understand all the ups and downs you have been thru.

Hugs to you both,

Stacy

Latest posts

Back