Thank You for the Prayers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjcs

Reaction score
If you remember in May I have posted asking for prayers because I was told that I had lung cancer. Yesterday was my last day of chemo and I am doing great! The only problem that I had during chemo was a little acid reflux and that wasn't until towards the end of my treatment. The last scan I had showed NO cancer. Now that the chemo is over I will have another scan in a few weeks and then start on a perventive brain radiation. My doctor said that the type of cancer I had usually comes back to the brain so they treat the brain to try to get it to stay away.

I was looking forward to getting my hair back but with the radiation I will have to wait longer. As tried as I am of wearing hats and etc. it's better to wear a hat and live than...

I want to thank everyone that has said a prayer for me because they really work!

Barbara

Barbara, I will be keeping you in my prayers and I am thankful to read your good report. Many hugs!

That is certainly good news. Sounds like your doctor has you on the right track. I am putting you in my prayers.

Bless your heart! Glad to hear you are feeling better and have come through this without a lot of bad side effects. My oldest just went through chemo for breast cancer, her hair is growing back real fast. Hopefully yours will to. Wishing you all the best.

So glad your report is so good
default_biggrin.png

and thank God with todays medical

know how they can not only beat cancer

but know enough of what they can expect

could happen to work towards preventing

future problems.

Bless you, and prayers for all positive reports in the future

Great news--it's so good to hear that the last scan showed no cancer, and hopefully the next one will be the same! I will think good thoughts for you to get through the radiation with no ill effects. And your hair--something to look forward to, getting it grown back--but in the mean time, well, hats can be quite chic!

What awesome news
default_aktion033.gif

We're so fortunate to live in a world with the medical breakthroughs to fight such terrible diseases like the one you've fought.

Congrats and take care of yourself
default_wub.png

That is such fantastic news Barbara!!!! Thank you for sharing your wonderful news!!!!

Barbara, I'm SO happy to hear your news!!! Thank God! Thank you for coming and letting us know.

{{{{Hugs}}}}

Latest posts

Back